Kai's Appliance Repair

Toronto ON M3J2P1
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Toronto  >  Kai's Appliance Repair

Reviews for Kai's Appliance Repair

Dryer Repair

Great service and very friendly. Came highly recommended by our condo and couldn't be happier.

Kai's service was timely and quick, he answered all my questions and quote for repair was fair.

Kelly in Mississauga
Kelly in Mississauga

Appliance repair

I've used Kai for several different appliance repairs in the house. He shows up on time. Fixed everything and was incredibly reasonable about the cost. I wish he was an electrician and plumber too!

James in Toronto
James in Toronto

Fridge Repair

My freezer was making a strange noise last year. Like all my friends, I called Kai and described it to him the noise. He told me that my ice maker is stuck and explained how to easily fix it myself without needing him to visit. Two weeks ago, my fridge wasn't keeping its proper temperature. I called Kai again and explained to him my issue, he gave me a quote of $200 and came over to repair it the following day. Since the replacement part cost a little less, he charged me $190. He is just the most helpful, knowledgeable, and honest appliance repair person we know.

cw from Old Toronto
cw from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Washing machine

My washing machine failed in a middle of a load of laundry. I called several appliance repair companies and all of them don't make house calls on the weekend requesting that I make an appointment on Monday. I called Kai as a result of the feedback from this site. He made a house call to fix my washing machine, came on time, was very courteous, on a weekend, with less than an hour notice and fixed within 30 minutes. The price was reasonable (if not cheaper) and I was able to complete my half load laundry. I can't ask for anything more. I will call him the next time I have issues with any of my appliances because of his integrity, which is difficult to find out there nowadays.

Andrewt
Andrewt

Fridge repair

After having issues with another repair outfit who did not solve the problem and wanted to overcharge me for a part, I called Kai.

Kai came around same day, called before he arrived. The issue with the fridge was very likely the fan, but he looked into everything else to check all was good. It was the fan. Fridge was fixed with new part in 45 min. Running like a dream.

The full cost for Kai (labour and parts) was the same as the call out fee for the other company (which got us nothing but incorrect advice to spend much more money that would not have fixed the issue).

Kai offers warranty on his work... we will be using him again if we need to. Very happy.

UNKAGABI
UNKAGABI

Appliance Repair

Kai and his partner came to my home promptly at the appointment time. He was very considerate, taking off his shoes before entering my home. He repaired my dryer, at a fair rate, and then when I asked him to examine my washer, he found a small repair was needed, and did not charge me for it. I felt that Kai was pleasant, service-oriented, and knowledgeable. I would strongly recommend him.