HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Concord  >  Parqueteam Hardwood Flooring

Reviews for Parqueteam Hardwood Flooring

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Condo flooring replacement

I hired them to replace my condo floors, and absolutely happy with service, work, and materials! The entire experience was easy, and pleasent. Job was performed on time, and overall i would highly reccomend patqueteam for flooring installation!

Beware

Parqueteam purchased/installed hardwood in my family room. I have attached a picture of the quality/workmanship which they promised to address. Emil at Parqueteam has given me the run around for the last 2 months.

Beware this can happen to you.

Keramin Tile Style - Toronto
Keramin Tile Style - Toronto

Hardwood installation

Excellent workmanship and professionalism, and they worked hard and fast to get the project done efficiently, without sacrificing quality. Looking forward to working with you again. Proud to have them affiliate with our clients.

Alex M from Markham
Alex M from Markham

Hardwood Flooring Installation

Assisted Review

The floors in my house were not looking their best, and I wanted to change that. I was referred to Parqueteam by a friend who had the floors in his house re-done by them. After considering it for some time I decided to give "floor engineering" a try. I received a free estimate, and then the team did the actual installation. I was extremely happy with the results and service they provided. They're friendly guys, but also very professional, work quickly, and always showed up on time. The floors now have a high quality, modern look. I will definitely suggest Parqueteam to my friends or anyone looking to get their floors done.

Olga from York
Olga from York
2 reviews York, ON

Hardwood instalation

Parqieteam is an excellent company to deal with. Eden, Alex and team are professional, knowledgeable, and stand behind quality of their job. From start to finish the whole process went fast, smooth, and painless. My new floor looks amazing!
They also truly care about customer satisfaction. After floor was installed I thought I have an issue with the material. They came back to check it as soon as they could and assured me on the phone that if there is something wrong they will take care of it. It turned out to be no issue at all but I still got second opinion to confirm it. I would absolutely recommend Parqueteam to anyone who is looking for quality, professionalism and reliability. They're also very pleasant people to deal with. Thank you guys.

Tanya from Aurora
Tanya from Aurora
2 reviews Aurora, ON

New floors in the bedrooms

We just had our new floors installed and very happy with the service. All communication and arrangements prior to the job were very good (I would still prefer the person I communicated with to be present at the job though). The job was done well and the new hardwood floors look beautiful, I just wish they would have installed the closet organizers back in the closets after finishing the floors. Overall, I would definetely reccomend them to others.

Oscar
Oscar
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Hardwood Installation

Alex, Joesph and the rest of the Team was awesome! It was a big job, first removing all the existing hardwood, then installing new sub-floors and the new hardwood. They arrived as scheduled, were respectful of the property and very friendly. They finished on time and the installation looks fantastic. Best of all, unlike some other tradespeople, Alex always answers the phone if you have questions, or calls back within 15 mins. Would recommend Parqueteam to anyone!

Leon B from Old Toronto
Leon B from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Repair Service

Assisted Review

I have an old laminate floor installed in my condo. It was squeaking and bubbled up a bit. I called Parqueteam to come and check it out. Eden came and looked at it, and agreed to repair it for me. We arranged a date for the repair to be done. The guy was on time, took him 3 hours to repair, and the outcome is amazing. No more squeaks, or any raised up areas! Great job guys!

Halely from Old Toronto
Halely from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Engineered Hardwood Flooring Installation

Assisted Review

Honestly, great service! I give 10 for service, 10 for the time took them to install my floor, 10 material and installation quality, and overall, 10 everything! Polite, clean, and very professional service! If you guys need good quality hardwood floor just go with them! Thank you Alex and Eden!

More about Parqueteam Hardwood Flooring

Providing our customers with hardwood flooring in Toronto, as well as laminate flooring click vinyl flooring and much more! We have over 20 years of experience, in which we happy to share with our clients.