Parqueteam Hardwood Flooring

Parqueteam Hardwood Flooring

Reviews for Parqueteam Hardwood Flooring

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Hardwood floors (main floor) and Stair refinishing

We hired Parqueteam in early January to remove and install solid hardward, replace our pickets and stain our stairs. From the onset, Emil was not present and day-to-day communications were limited to text and voice mail messages. This resulted in some frustrations, as we were dealing with a crew that did not speak English.

Initial frustration started with the staining of our stairs. The sample stain on the stairs did not match our floors, and I made it clear to Emil's father (part of the crew) that I did not like the sample stain. I was told to "wait and see how it turns out". I kept asking for another stain samples and was pressured to hold off. Apprehensive about having all 21 steps done in a stain that did not match, I ended up going to the paint store and purchasing my own stain. Emil did reimburse us for the cost of the stain, but it should be customary to allow the homeowner to have a say in stain selection.

The varnish was another frustration. I wanted Satin finish and Emil's father kept insisting that matte was fine. Again, I was told "don't worry, it will be fine". It took a few text messages to relay the fact that I wanted a Satin finish, and the used bottle of "High Gloss" that was brought to my house wasn't even matte! It seems like the crew wanted to use stain and varnish from a previous job (the cans were opened and used). In the end, the stairs turned out nice, but getting the results was a frustrating process from start to end.

My garage was a disaster zone for two weeks. While I recognize it was necessary for them to work somewhere during the cold winter months, I didn't expect to have garbage and boxes from a previous job housed in my garage. All of our belongings were haphazardly tossed to the other side of the garage and everything is covered in a layer of dust.

The overall floor installation is good, however we do find there are many spots where touchup pens and wood filler were used to fill chips and scratches. The crew left in a hurry on a Friday evening, and did a poor job of cleaning up the floors.

Lastly, Emil's van leaked transmission fluid/oil on our driveway. It is a huge spill, and we brought this to his attention. He told us not too worry and that it would come off. He was also going to "talk to his mechanic about it". We'll weeks later after the melting snow, and two applications of Oil Lift, we are still left with damage to a brand new driveway.

While Emil is a pleasant individual, he needs to be present at the job sites rather than juggling multiple installations at the same time. Many of the frustrations we experienced could have easily been rectified if he had been present, face-to-face rather than MIA.

Review has 1 previous version
Steve in Old Toronto
Steve in Old Toronto

Engineered Hardwood Floors Supply and Install

My friend recommended them to me for my flooring project. Have to say, they are very honest, and really good workers. I am really satisfied with their service, quality, and timing, as we were on tight time line to move in to our new house. Overall, i am really happy, and would recommend them to anyone who is looking for their floors to be done!

Jing in Old Toronto
Jing in Old Toronto

Full loft flooring replacement

Emil and his team were extremely responsive, professional and accommodating. I was able to work with them to expediently to source, coordinate schedules, and wrap up the project while toggling a very busy travel schedule. I was most impressed with their ability to work around the existing furniture, and their tidiness in workspace and storing materials. The flooring job was done beautifully, very happy with the new laminate!

Thank you very much! was pleasure working with you! all the best!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Condo flooring replacement

I hired them to replace my condo floors, and absolutely happy with service, work, and materials! The entire experience was easy, and pleasent. Job was performed on time, and overall i would highly reccomend patqueteam for flooring installation!

Beware

Parqueteam purchased/installed hardwood in my family room. I have attached a picture of the quality/workmanship which they promised to address. Emil at Parqueteam has given me the run around for the last 2 months.

Beware this can happen to you.

Keramin Tile Style - Toronto
Keramin Tile Style - Toronto

Hardwood installation

Excellent workmanship and professionalism, and they worked hard and fast to get the project done efficiently, without sacrificing quality. Looking forward to working with you again. Proud to have them affiliate with our clients.

Alex M from Markham
Alex M from Markham

Hardwood Flooring Installation

Assisted Review

The floors in my house were not looking their best, and I wanted to change that. I was referred to Parqueteam by a friend who had the floors in his house re-done by them. After considering it for some time I decided to give "floor engineering" a try. I received a free estimate, and then the team did the actual installation. I was extremely happy with the results and service they provided. They're friendly guys, but also very professional, work quickly, and always showed up on time. The floors now have a high quality, modern look. I will definitely suggest Parqueteam to my friends or anyone looking to get their floors done.

Olga from York
Olga from York
2 reviews York, ON

Hardwood instalation

Parqieteam is an excellent company to deal with. Eden, Alex and team are professional, knowledgeable, and stand behind quality of their job. From start to finish the whole process went fast, smooth, and painless. My new floor looks amazing!
They also truly care about customer satisfaction. After floor was installed I thought I have an issue with the material. They came back to check it as soon as they could and assured me on the phone that if there is something wrong they will take care of it. It turned out to be no issue at all but I still got second opinion to confirm it. I would absolutely recommend Parqueteam to anyone who is looking for quality, professionalism and reliability. They're also very pleasant people to deal with. Thank you guys.

Tanya from Aurora
Tanya from Aurora
2 reviews Aurora, ON

New floors in the bedrooms

We just had our new floors installed and very happy with the service. All communication and arrangements prior to the job were very good (I would still prefer the person I communicated with to be present at the job though). The job was done well and the new hardwood floors look beautiful, I just wish they would have installed the closet organizers back in the closets after finishing the floors. Overall, I would definetely reccomend them to others.

More about Parqueteam Hardwood Flooring

Providing our customers with hardwood flooring in Toronto, as well as laminate flooring click vinyl flooring and much more! We have over 20 years of experience, in which we happy to share with our clients.