Clean Out Drain Service Ltd

Reviews for Clean Out Drain Service Ltd

Valerie in Toronto
Valerie in Toronto

Drain Repair

I was referred to Victor of Clean Out Drain Service INC for emergency service.
Victor's team hand dug, 11 feet down, to install new piping and replace the main sanitary drain trap which was broken and full of tree roots which had caused a back up in my basement. From the beginning Victor was very professional, knowledgeable and courteous. He thoroughly explained every step of the process as to how the repair would be done. Work was completed on time to very high standards by a team of reliable, hardworking, professionals who demonstrated having had a lot of experience in this field. I am extremely happy with the results and highly recommend Victor and his company Clean Out Drain Service INC.

Perry  in North York
Perry in North York

Toilet flush valve leaking continuously.

My elderly Aunt called this service for a toilet repair. The person , Victor charged for replacement parts which upon inspection could not be identified as it looks like nothing was changed. My Aunt said that the bathroom was left very dirty from his boots. 3 weeks later the toilet was again doing the same thing. I called him to ask him to return and complete the repair. He said that he would not. He said the toilet needed replacing, I asked why he did not mention that on his work order, I asked him for his plumbing license # and he would not provide it.Very unprofessional. No license # on his work order.

Parents of Siamese Kitties in Markham
Parents of Siamese Kitties in Markham

Replace storm drain, repair cracks on outside foundation

We were referred to Victor after the City of Markham Waterworks Services determined the cause of our sinkhole was a broken drain. Victor does work for the City that requires manual excavation.
Victor and his crew replaced our storm drain on time and as quoted.
To diagnose the cause of a sinkhole and to pinpoint the location of the broken drain, Victor collaborated with fellow contractor, Roy, to inspect and locate broken drain via camera and radar.
As our job required exterior and interior access to the storm drain, the crew laid drop cloths to protect floors leading to the clean-out in the basement.
The crew are hard working, and courteous, cleaned up job sites and removed yellow natural gas line flags upon completion.
Learning that Victor can repair and waterproof cracks on outside foundation, we hired him to also do that work.
Victor provided tips on diverting downspout runoff away from house. He will follow in the Spring and add more soil over former sinkhole, as needed.
As Victor apprises customers of visits/work progress and keeps his word, he's one professional whom we're happy to recommend to our friends and family.

Professional, thorough, knowlegeable, fast

Victor is thorough, professional, personable, knowledeable and a pleasure to work with. A more than reasonable price for Back Water Valve replacement, job site organized, crew cleaned up perfectly and were good steady workers. Couldn't be happier.

K-Family
K-Family

Intelligent Drain Service

If you are looking for someone addressing issues with your main drain, then you should consider this company. The main reason is not his competitive pricing, but the intelligence the owner displays in showing your ways out of extremely costly solutions to relatively minor issues. We spent two thirds less than previously projected in replacing an old building trap to install an outside backwater valve and clean-outs.

P. Bos from Toronto
P. Bos from Toronto

Trap pipe removal

Victor and his crew were able to dig down 10 feet, remove the clogged trap and install two clean-outs within a day. Very happy with the quality, speed and price of service. Would not hesitate to call again.

C from Toronto
C from Toronto

Remove clay trap

Clean Out Drain Service was referred to us by Roy at Mayday Drain Services to replace the broken, clogged, 100 year old clay trap under our lawn that caused sewage to back up into our basement. Victor was very professional and explained every step of the process. His crew worked quickly and efficiently despite the -20 degree conditions they had to endure digging down 7ft to replace the old pipe. They went above and beyond our expectations. Without hesitation, I would recommend Clean-Out Drain Service Ltd to everyone I know.

Mike
Mike

New water supply

Victor did a great job replacing the old lead water supply to my house. I hired him to do it again on my second property. The work was about 1 day of digging and a second day to run the water line & back fill.

Kevin from Toronto
Kevin from Toronto
6 reviews York, ON

Backwater Valve

Victor is professional and got the job done quickly and professionally. After the day long job, he spent time to explain how to visually inspect and monitor the valve for trouble free operation. I highly recommend Victor and his work!

Looking for Drain Services pros in Toronto?