Cedar Grounds Maintenance Inc.

Interlocking Stone
Mississauga ON L5M 3S8
HomeStars  >  Interlocking Stone in Mississauga  >  Cedar Grounds Maintenance Inc.

Review for Cedar Grounds Maintenance Inc.

Joy S. from Georgetown
Joy S. from Georgetown
10 reviews Georgetown, ON

GARDEN MAINTENANCE

When selling my house in Mississauga, I needed to remove a lot of gardens, raised beds, etc. Vince and his team did an outstanding job for a very reasonable price, and did it on time, and quickly. At my new house, I needed a lot (3/4 acre) of garden put to bed for the winter, and, once again, Vince, Carly and co. did a first-rate job. I will be using them again!

More about Cedar Grounds Maintenance Inc.

Cedar Grounds Maintenance Inc. is a full service landscape company serving the landscaping and snow removal needs of Mississauga and surrounding areas. Our dedicated team is currently comprised of 30 staff members, many employed with the company for 15+ years. Our ongoing commitment to customer satisfaction and quality of work ...