Twinpeaks Roofing and Aluminum Inc

HomeStars  >  Roofing in Oakville  >  Twinpeaks Roofing and Aluminum Inc

Reviews for Twinpeaks Roofing and Aluminum Inc

Justin A.
Justin A.

The roofing job was amazing and was done on time. The workers, Max and co were very professional and understanding. They worked within our budget at a very stressless financing plan. They treat you like a human being and not like a number. I highly recommend them.

Thanks Justin, I'm glad we were able to work something out on your rental property so then all the units were able be done by the same company/product. You have nine years left in your labor warranty and the shingles have Decades of life left in them so enjoy the Peace of Mind.

Kumar in Burlington
Kumar in Burlington
1 review Hamilton, ON

Roof

I obtained quotes from 4 different roofers and TPR’s quote was quite competitive. Max, the owner of TPR is extremely professional and highly knowledgeable about roofs. He is excellent at shingle to brick color matching. He and his team showed up and finished the job on time as promised and a great cleanup. I highly recommend. Thanks for the great work!!!

Thanks Kumar. You were very kind throughout the entire process. You made a great color choice in Landmark driftwood. I'm looking forward to working with you on your aluminum and siding in the near future.

O.P
O.P

Roof

Highly recommend Twin Peaks Roofing! The installation services was smooth sailing. Max put together a detailed plan and estimate on the work that needed to done. He's very professional and very knowledgable! There were no hiccups and both days the team showed up on time and worked hard. They answered any questions we had and really took the time to make sure the job was done right. I even came home to a clean front yard after they completed the job. Was a very nice surprise!! Great work, and would definitely contract their services again and recommend them to clients and neighbours.

HI Olimpia. You and Chris were great to deal with. I'm glad you were comfortable with trusting my decision on the colour ( BP EVEREST fossilwood) I knew it would be you best option. Thank for patients as this was another challenging job in Oak Park.

Denis
Denis

New roof

Dealing with Twin Peaks was hassle-free from start to finish. We received a few quotes from different roofing companies. While some spent less than 15min to provide their quote and go over details, Jim (the sales person for Twin Peaks) took the time to carefully inspect the roof and explain the options available. The work started right on schedule. Max (the owner) and his crew are experienced roofers, polite and showed great attention and care while completing the job. Max inspected the work several times and the worksite was thoroughly cleaned. We’re really happy with the result and decision to hire Twin Peaks. Thank you Max!

Thanks Dennis, I appreciate what you did for us in referring both your neighbors. All three of you were great to work with. You will certainly have our best service going forward on any future projects or your current roof warranty ( but keep in mind your roof was thoroughly inspected by myself just like any other roof we do and you will not need to call us) ;)

New roof in Oakville
New roof in Oakville

Dealing with Twin Peaks has been a pleasure from start to finish. The estimate was detailed, the price reasonable. The crew worked efficiently, with minimal disturbance to neighbours. They took care to protect the gardens, decks, and paving. The work site was cleaned up very thoroughly. The end result is a beautiful new roof. Thank you, Max, for a great job.

Thank you for the great review ! Please let us know if we can be of any service to you in the future.

Rick from Oakville
Rick from Oakville

Roof and eavestrough review in Oakville

Professional company and great workmanship. Time to change roof and eavestrough this year. I got quotes from quite a few companies across GTA. Twin Peaks Roofing provided reasonable price with professional details. Jim spent good amount of time to inspect the roof, answer questions, walk through details and provide options. Not like some other companies just simply give me quote not even check the roof and explain details. The staffs were very friendly and respectful. Clean up after job was completed. Max the owner was friendly and professional throughout the entire process and ensured that the job started and finished on time and as promised. After the job was done Max returned to inspect the job, right down to the caulking. We are very happy with the job his crew did and recommend them highly.

Hi Rick thank you very much for your time in writing the review and thank you so much for your business. I know we spoke earlier about a minor concern you had there was a tiny bit of surface rust on a piece of Steel Valley I wiped it off, it was a very minor issue and it was only happening on one of the valleys I will address it in the spring to see if it is worth repainting or not but I would not worry about this for now, it is a very easy fix if need be.

Have a great winter and I'll talk to you in the spring.

pcate
pcate

Replace house roof

Twin Peaks Roofing is recommended by my friend as they did a great job to his house last year. Called Max to come for estimate and he went up to roof (not like others by taking a quick look in front of house and made a guess). Price is reasonable and job is done by promised time. His crew does great job and not bother home owner. Will highly recommended Twin Peaks Roofing to my friends too (值得信赖reliable)

Thank you Phoebe! you were a very kind customer to work with... it's not often at all that we get work with someone as hospitable as yourself.
I hope you like the colour choice you made it think it looks great.

daroxanas in Burlington
daroxanas in Burlington
5 reviews Hamilton, ON

New Roof

Twin Peaks returned my call requesting a quote the same day. The following day, Jim, one of their employees, came to the house to inspect the roof and give me quote. He spent half an hour checking the roof and gave me a very reasonable quote considering the type of shingles we were contemplating. A different company I had previously called had quoted much much more. Jim said they would be able to do the roof in three weeks' time weather permitting. They actually got the job done 4 weeks later. They dropped off the shingles yesterday, and today they showed up at 7am and reshingled the roof. After the workers were done and had cleaned the area, Max, the owner, spent 45 minutes up on the roof checking and adding finishing touches. I am very pleased with Twin Peaks' efficiency. Max struck me as a diligent, conscientious person who takes pride in his work. I cannot but wholeheartedly recommend
Max and his team.

Thanks for the wonderful review. It was a great working for you.

langloi8
langloi8

I am very satisfied the work they did, the prices is very reasonable. I am sure will use them again.

Thank you for your business on both your residence and your rental property in Oakville. You were excellent to work with and we look forward to future business.

More about Twinpeaks Roofing and Aluminum Inc

Twin Peaks Roofing and Aluminum Inc. opened for business in 2006 with over a decade of experience in the roofing industry. Our company’s mandate since our inception has remained the same: provide our customers with quality roofing products and service at reasonable rates. We understand that if you are happy with our service, you will refer us to your friends and family; it is our pledge to our customers to work hard for your business.

For your safety and that of our employees, we are insured and have WSIB clearance. All our company vehicles are clearly marked and our team of roofing specialists are highly trained in the latest roofing safety equipment and techniques for your peace of mind.

Honest ~ Reputable ~ Affordable