Twinpeaks Roofing and Aluminum Inc

Eden Mills in Eden Mills
Eden Mills in Eden Mills
1 review Eden Mills, ON

roofing

Fast quote given showed up when they said they would
The roof was finished when they said
excellent Job
cleaned up site very good
the owner followed up and rechecked all work
would recommend 100%
Looks Great !

Thanks for the quick review! your feed back is appreciated. Please don't hesitate to call us for any of your roofing/aluminum needs going forward.

nickbertin
nickbertin
1 review Eden Mills, ON

New roof

Max and the team did a excellent job. The roof was finished in a few hours. They did a excellent clean up and finished the roof two days after first inquiring as we are listing our home next week it took a lot of stress off our hands.

Will recommend to friends and family.

Hey Nick, It was a Pleasure meeting you and your family. Im glad you like the BP Mystique 2 tone black on your house.

Merle
Merle
1 review Burlington, ON

Roof

In the middle of winter, while doing other renos in the house, it was discovered that my roof was damaged from the snow and ice. I immediately called Max from Twin Peaks Roofing for his expertise. He was at my house the next day, and after discussing my options, I decided to replace the whole roof.

Max and his team arrived the next day (thankfully the weather cooperated), and replaced the whole roof quickly and efficiently. The cleanup was well done, and now I can have some peace of mind moving forward, knowing that I will not have to replace/repair the roof in the near future.

Twin Peaks Roofing had replaced the roof of a previous house that I lived in. This time around, I didn't call any other roofers besides him, knowing the quality of work and professional that I can expect. I've recommended this company to several other people, as well as neighbours, all of whom have been pleased with the end result.

Hi Merle.Thanks for the repeat business! Yes, after I checked out your attic, i noticed black plywood in 6 spots due to ice damming, it was a great idea to have your roof done considering the renovations you were doing in your new house. Thanks again for the review and congrats on your new home.

Colin in Toronto
Colin in Toronto

New Roof on Home

I would fully recommend Twin Peaks (& Paul in particular) ... the service from the quote to the fulfillment of the work was fantastic. Paul worked with us to come up with a new roofing solution that met our budget and he managed to get the roof installed in two days prior to the winter weather, which was a pleasant surprise. The crew did a quality job for a very reasonable price and Paul and his team were amazing, even installing a few extra vents to help with the airflow in the summer. I would highly recommend this company and the team.

Thanks Colin for your business, you're a true gentleman! hope you have a great year and please don't hesitate to call us regarding any of your exterior needs on your property.

michaeldavidjohnson10
michaeldavidjohnson10

New roof on new build

These guys were great they came on time and finish the job in five hours right before a huge snowstorm and right before Christmas thanks Twin Peaks for coming through once again

Thanks for the quick review Mike! I know you are busy. The skylight went in perfectly and all of the exhaust vents/ plumbing flashing should be easy to hook up when doing the plumbing.
happy holidays,

Steven L.
Steven L.

I had 3 companies come to inspect and quote a price for my roof. Twin Peaks Roofing provided a quick and accurate quote that by far sets them above the competitors. The work gets done quickly, at a high quality and at a price that can’t be beat. As a realtor the great products and service has lead me to recommend them to my clients for quotes and service. I will continue to use Twin Peaks for my personal residence and recommend them to family, friends and clients.

Thanks for the great review Steve! please let us know when he would like us to complete the mansard portion of your coach house it should last another couple years as it doesn't get weathered by the elements as much as the sloped portion that we completed. Happy holidays and talk to you soon.

Nicole
Nicole
1 review Hamilton, ON

New roof and sky light

We got a new roof and sky light installed. We are happy with the work done. Twin peaks got everything done in 1.5 days, just before the snow came which was ideal.

Thank you Nicole, yes I'm glad we got the job complete the day before the snow came otherwise it would have been very difficult for us to do the job for you. The Skylight did go in perfectly, thanks to your husband for doing the interior work before in preparation for us to do the installation.

Happy holidays

Satisfied O.
Satisfied O.

Roofing shingles installation

Twin Peaks did a great job on my roof project. Done professionally, on time and to quote. Helped with extras like minor eaves trough repair and adjustments. I was submitting a warranty claim on previous BP shingles and Max from Twin Peaks also went out of his way to take the before-pictures of my roof and provide me with a diagram showing all slopes with estimates of damaged tiles. Overall great service. Will definitely recommend Twin Peaks.

It was great meeting you and working with you. I'm glad you guys are satisfied with everything. Give us a call if the eaves troughs become too much trouble for you this year and we can give you a free quote. All the best this year and hope to talk to you soon.

peter
peter

Roof

Max and the crew did a great job very friendly and would highly recommend them to friends and family.

Thanks for the business Peter! IWe will be sure to contact your friend for the referral. Thanks for the hospitality, and all the best over the holidays.

nat.larcipretti
nat.larcipretti

Roof replacement

Max and his team were great. They completed the job before expected. We are very satisfied with our garage roof. Twin Peaks is extremely reliable!

Hi Natalia. as you know we did the roof on your house for your previous homeowners, since your house and your garage are separate buildings with different-colored siding on them, it's is not imperative that you put the same color of shingle on. that's why I believe the BP Everest Fossilwood was the best match for your garage. I talked to your neighbor as well and he's very satisfied . Thanks for your business.

More about Twinpeaks Roofing and Aluminum Inc

Twin Peaks Roofing and Aluminum Inc. opened for business in 2006 with over a decade of experience in the roofing industry. Our company’s mandate since our inception has remained the same: provide our customers with quality roofing products and service at reasonable rates. We understand that if you are happy with our service, you will refer us to your friends and family; it is our pledge to our customers to work hard for your business.

For your safety and that of our employees, we are insured and have WSIB clearance. All our company vehicles are clearly marked and our team of roofing specialists are highly trained in the latest roofing safety equipment and techniques for your peace of mind.

Honest ~ Reputable ~ Affordable