Toronto Star Roofing Inc.

Toronto ON M4G1J5
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Toronto  >  Toronto Star Roofing Inc.

Reviews for Toronto Star Roofing Inc.

david from Toronto
david from Toronto

National Bank of China

We feel very lucky to hire Toronto star roofing for our project. They are very profesional very clean and very correct. We hired our own inspector for the job and they set the best words for the quality of the work.

tien  in Toronto
tien in Toronto

Re-roof

I can't say enough good stuff about this company. Ilya is very straight forward and trustworthy. He was the first to come to give me a quote and had the best price and when I asked him when he could do it he got it done in less time than another company took to get the quote to me. His crew was there to work and put in a 14 hour day to get it done and at the end of it had cleared my yard of debris that was not even from their work. The site was left spotless and I felt compelled to sign up to this website to write a review. I have done a lot of roofing myself (shingles, shakes and torch on flat roofing) and am a harsh critic. Ilya did a perfect job and I was impressed. You will not be disappointed.
Oh yeah, they also did the job on a holiday Monday so As to not have issues with the safety of excessive traffic below as I am on a busy street.