Blair Mechanical

Kelowna BC V1X2K1
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Kelowna  >  Blair Mechanical

Reviews for Blair Mechanical

plumbing

Blair mechanical did a great job fixing my hot water tank when it was not working for me they came quick and efficiently , thanks for the great workman ship and service YOU GUYS ROCK !

Fantastic Plumber Services

I had a strange sound coming from the pipes in the lower bathroom. Blair Mechanical Plumber came and found the source of the problem was a sump pump that I had not noticed and he gave me a quote and fixed the messy problem. Very polite and knowledgeable about plumbing.

Catarina Schroeder from Kelowna
Catarina Schroeder from Kelowna

Plumbing

Blair Mechanical gave me prompt, friendly service when I found a leak in my basement. They had everything fixed up before it could become a huge issue. Thank you Blair!

Kevin in Kelowna
Kevin in Kelowna
2 reviews Kelowna, BC

Plumbing Repair

I hired Blair Mechanical for a residential plumbing repair and had a terrible experience. My sump pump replacement required many callbacks after Blair Mechanical installed it, and most of them had to be done by another company because Blair Mechanical simply ignored my requrests for help. I would not recommend Blair Mechancial to anyone.

This situation has been long resolved to the satisfaction of the customer.