Stylo Furniture

Furniture
Stylo Furniture

Reviews for Stylo Furniture

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Worst Company Ever! Never buy anything from them.

My parents purchases a sofa, love Seat and one chair. Upon receipt of the furniture we identified numerous deficiencies that needed to be fixed. We contacted Hamid and Rahat immediately but they ignored our calls and when we did get through they explained it was not their problem but with the manufacturing company. Absolutely unacceptable! We are still trying to resolve this issue. It shocks me that they are still in business with such poor quality/customer service. We will be reaching out to the Better Business Bureau and even considering small claims at this point. We do not want their garbage in our house!!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

WORST EXPERIENCE

Please do not buy anything from these people. They will confiscate your deposit and will hold you hostage forever. They will never return your deposit. Every time you visit them they will make up stories. They just care about their profit or loss. They have no regard for their customers and do not care about anyone but themselves.

Please do not waste your hard earned money on these worthless people. No one deserves this.

R P in Mississauga
R P in Mississauga

DO NOT BUY MATTRESS AT ALL.

If you looking for good quality product specially mattress then please do not go with this company.
No quality at all. Even asked for firm mattress but I got very soft mattress. After using couple of months mattress got in very bad shape. very very very very poor quality. Total wastage $650 which I paid for mattress. You will end up with back pain for sure.

bough sofa as well which are fairly ok with price what I paid.

Linda in Mississauga
Linda in Mississauga

livingroom furniture/sofa,loveseat,armchair

excellent service,furniture arrived as ordered
good quality, good value
would be nice if delivery would also include setup but given the great value it is to be expected
this is the second livingroom set we have purchased. We went back because we felt they offered good quality at good prices

Axelle in Oshawa
Axelle in Oshawa

Bed, mattress

Stylo furniture is a worse company I ever deal with.Bad attitude with customers and worst experience. They are not honest at all even the owner.

Stuff keep saying untruth about actual time of delivery.
They dit not answer my phone and can't get my money back. Finally my bed arrived with wrong pieces and scratched every where. The service after sale doesn’t exist to them.
. Please don’t try to deal with them , you will be disappointed ☹️

Viktory in Mississauga
Viktory in Mississauga

Dining

Worst company ever, bad attitude with customers and worst experience. Stuff keep saying untruth about actual time of delivery. Paid two month ago and still didn't get what we want. Didn't answer the phone and can't get my money back. What else can I say. Don't deal with them

R. A in Mississauga
R. A in Mississauga

Bed/Living Room

The best treatment I have ever had. The best furniture. Great quality. Hamid and Rahat handled everything and was delivered on time.. Keep up the exceptional service. I will recommend you to all my friends.

Jim harten in Mississauga
Jim harten in Mississauga

Fantastic Store

I hardly suggested stylo furniture. It has quality items up for sale for very low prices. The best customer service I had in a while, the employees make sure we are fully satisfied and making sure we get great deals.

Raj in Mississauga
Raj in Mississauga

Bedroom and pub table set

These people sell all floor models with so many scratches and missing things from box... Waste of money ...better pay extra 200 dollars else where then buying from here and regretting. If u take your concerns they don't bother serving you... Rahat is the worse one... They way he talks....omg.... brainwasher..
This shop should close and I will be calling consumer protection on Tuesday. They should investigate since I have pictures and emails which I sent to the shop. ...so please please don't waste your hard earned money here. ..

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Love seat swindle

Recently I bought love seat from them. When I gave them caparo I was charged more than we agreed. After I paid out the differnce in two weeks Rafah told me to pay the gross round amount and the diferrence that I was charged at the beginnig will be refunded later on. I was pretty sure they trying to not to and that is what happened. They invented many excuses for not giving me back the overpayment. DO NOT TRUST THE OWNER and others working there. People there are dishonest, deceivers and swindlers.