Stylo Furniture

Reviews for Stylo Furniture

Viktory in Mississauga
Viktory in Mississauga

Dining

Worst company ever, bad attitude with customers and worst experience. Stuff keep saying untruth about actual time of delivery. Paid two month ago and still didn't get what we want. Didn't answer the phone and can't get my money back. What else can I say. Don't deal with them

R. A in Mississauga
R. A in Mississauga

Bed/Living Room

The best treatment I have ever had. The best furniture. Great quality. Hamid and Rahat handled everything and was delivered on time.. Keep up the exceptional service. I will recommend you to all my friends.

Jim harten in Mississauga
Jim harten in Mississauga

Fantastic Store

I hardly suggested stylo furniture. It has quality items up for sale for very low prices. The best customer service I had in a while, the employees make sure we are fully satisfied and making sure we get great deals.

Raj in Mississauga
Raj in Mississauga

Bedroom and pub table set

These people sell all floor models with so many scratches and missing things from box... Waste of money ...better pay extra 200 dollars else where then buying from here and regretting. If u take your concerns they don't bother serving you... Rahat is the worse one... They way he talks....omg.... brainwasher..
This shop should close and I will be calling consumer protection on Tuesday. They should investigate since I have pictures and emails which I sent to the shop. ...so please please don't waste your hard earned money here. ..

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Love seat swindle

Recently I bought love seat from them. When I gave them caparo I was charged more than we agreed. After I paid out the differnce in two weeks Rafah told me to pay the gross round amount and the diferrence that I was charged at the beginnig will be refunded later on. I was pretty sure they trying to not to and that is what happened. They invented many excuses for not giving me back the overpayment. DO NOT TRUST THE OWNER and others working there. People there are dishonest, deceivers and swindlers.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Bedroom Furniture

Excellent experience with Stylo Furniture located at Dundas and Dixie. Very frienly staff.
Mr. Rahat and Mr. Hamid treat you like they know you for years you feel very comfortable dealing with these gentelmen
I have been going there sicne last more than 13 years.
Not even me but my sister and her husband and our family friends buy all the furnithre from Stylo Furniture.
I have recommended Stylo Furniture to all my friends and family
I will definitely go there again if I needed any furniture small or big.
Nadeem from Mississauga(Mavis & Eglinton)

Cynex in Toronto
Cynex in Toronto

Stay Away......Not Recommended

I strongly want to tell that keep away from Stylo Furniture Mississauga. They are worst furniture shop i have ever purchased. They will agree on anything to take the order and you will not get what was promised. Top L i a r s in the market.

SACHI from Mississauga
SACHI from Mississauga

BED, SOFA

Our experience at Stylo Furniture ahs been amazing... they have some of the finest deals and collection available in comparison to others. Every person working there, right from the owner to the sales guy were all very friendly and showed execellent customer service. I bought all my furniture from there and had no issues till date, Delivery took sometime for sure but i got regular updates regarding shipment by the owner. I think one should go by their own experience andourz have been simply wonderful and we have been very happy with service.

Zack Dawood
Zack Dawood

Worst Customer Service

I would not recommend Stylo Furniture to Anybody, they have the worst service. Read the terms and conditions in Receipt. All sale are final and no refunds !!! They don't deliver on time and worst warranty. I bought a Bed and Mattress

Maria  from MOUNT HOPE
Maria from MOUNT HOPE
1 review Hamilton, ON

Bedroom Set, Living Room Set and Family Room Set

I was referred to Stylo Furniture by a friend of mine and I have to say, it was the best referral I was ever given. She told me to ask for the salesperson named Paul and so I did. Wow, what a wonderful experience he provided me. I showed him pictures of the furniture I was interested in that were from the Ashley line. He was able to order everything I wanted and even beat all the competitors prices significantly. I had all the furniture delivered within an exceptional timeline with no issues or concerns at all. I will definitely go and see Paul again for all my furniture needs and I'm already letting all my friends and family know about what a phenomenal salesperson he is. He is without a doubt, the best! Thank you Paul, not only did I have fun dealing with you, you gave me great satisfaction with my purchase. Will definitely see you again in the near future. Maria :)