West Island Roofing

Scott L
Scott L
3 reviews Brockville, ON

Roof repair

Do not hire this company, they are not RBQ certified or registered with any roofing certification. They are operating under west island roofers, a company that went out of business because of so many complaints, my house flooded within 1 year of them redoing the entire roof and they said they couldn't do anything because the company had changed ownership. Google them to see the other complaints.

Hi Scott,

We are Couvertures West Island - West Island Roofing.

West Island Roofing employs only CCQ certified roofers and have completed over 25,000 roofs for just as many satisfied customers since 1967. We have been members of the AMCQ (Master Roofers Association of Quebec) and CRCA (Canadian Roofing Contractors' Association) for over 30 years. Furthermore, we are accredited installers for most major shingle manufacturers.

I can sympathize with you, I understand how much trouble a major home disaster can cause. The company you hired's name might be similar, but I strongly believe we are not the source of your misfortunes.

JacLan
JacLan
18 reviews DOLLARD DES ORMEAUX, QC

Leaky Roof

I started having leaks in my roof and was told that my whole roof had to be replaced.

I got a second opinion with West Island Roofing, and they found the problem was closer to a vertical wall, and was able to repair just the problem area.

I really appreciated their honesty, and would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Hi JacLan,

We understand how big ticket items such as roof repairs can really dent a budget, we'd never recommend unnecessary work. Glad you were able to fix the leak.

More about West Island Roofing

WEST ISLAND ROOFING (CWI) Expert roofers since 1967. cwiinc. ca Our concern for detail and our pride for our work quickly helped us distinguish ourselves as premier roofers in Montreal's West Island. Our services specialize in new roof installations and renovations.
Looking for Roofing pros in POINTE-CLAIRE?