Colour plus painters

Reviews for Colour plus painters

mike engelage from Whitby
mike engelage from Whitby

painting

My neighbour referred me to colour plus painters, after doing a supreme job in their house, I decided to give them a try.
I am extremely pleased with the work they did and my whole house was painted within 2 days. They were very respectful of our home and the finished job is just phenomenal.

Thank you for your amazing review!

Laurie Toraville from Whitby
Laurie Toraville from Whitby

Painting

My husband and I called several different companies, after getting some very low quotes (which seemed desperate), we felt very comfortable choosing Colour Plus Painters. We were very impressed with their level of professionalism. They were very clean, fast and reasonably priced. We felt comfortable leaving Tom and his crew in our home while we were at work. We will definitely recommend them to coworkers & family/friends.

Thank you for trusting us, we appreciate your business!

nicholas b from Whitby
nicholas b from Whitby

Painting main floor

they were the most reasonable painters around. they came in and presented them selves in a pro manner. non smokers so they didn't stink of stale smoke like other painters we had quoted. did the work in a reasonable amount of time. tom and Dan did a really good job

Thank you for this awesome review,it's been our pleasure painting for you!