Sears Carpet Cleaning

Lynn in Dartmouth
Lynn in Dartmouth
1 review DARTMOUTH, NS

Sears Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning

Three years ago I started to use Sears for cleaning my carpet. Once the technician entered my home I was immediatley offered Scotchgard product. I was skeptical as it was a product I couldn't really see. The 2nd year after my cleaning I was offered the same product . I was going to refuse it but my carpets did come clean of the soiling over the last year so I did agree to it once more. After about 3 months I spilled 1/2 bottle of quick drying "purple" fingernail polish on my rug! I called Sears immediately and was told to keep the spot damp. The technician cleaned my rug back to it's orginal state! I'm so happy I decided to get Scotchgard, it saved my rug and me alot of money if I had to replace it. It's well worth the money. You shouldn't hesitate. Thank you to the knowledgeable technicians at Sears Carpet and Upholstery ...

Looking for Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing pros in Halifax?