Pigeon Tom

Pest & Animal Control
Toronto ON M3J2P1

Reviews for Pigeon Tom

Umme Ahmed in Toronto

I've been dealing with pigeons since I moved into my home. I can't tell you how much I've spent on cleaning bird droppings and the maintenance of my property but I'm sure it's well over $5000.00. I called Tom for a free estimate for some bird netting. He recommended I get their humane bird spikes as well so the pigeons can't sit on my windowsills. I had got my balcony cleaned by another company before calling Tom and was disappointed to learn that I would have saved hundreds if I had called him instead. Either way, I'm so happy with the work he's done for my home and the money I've saved by being proactive and getting this preventative material installed to keep these pesky pigeons away. Great work and thank you again :)

You are welcome, I'm glad everything is working!

Jenny in Toronto

I've had a family of pigeons living on my balcony, making a mess everywhere for the past 4 months. I decided to call Pigeon Tom as he previously installed pigeon netting for my mothers apartment years ago. I choose their "StrongNet" as it comes with a 6 year warranty. Tom is always flexible and his work looks good. My balcony netting is up and my pigeon problem is solved.

Thank you for the review, we were happy to see you regain full control over your balcony!

pkg in Toronto

I'm so impressed with these gentlemen! They provide excellent, high-quality and efficient service, and most importantly, are polite and honest to their customers, providing cost-effective recommendations and solutions. I had pigeon netting installed today on my condo balcony in less than an hour, and instead of the ridiculously overpriced companies that I had found prior to VPRS, they provided a reasonably priced service. I was also appreciative of the fact that they had put shoe coverings on before they entered my home in order to prevent footprints and damage! I'm very grateful for the services provided, and I would definitely recommend their services!

Wendy in Toronto

There are always pigeons coming to my balcony, so my balcony was super dirty and disgusting. I've called 5-6 pest control companies to schedule an appointment for cleaning and netting, but either they don't do cleaning or their schedule was full during the current month. Pigeon Tom was the only company who could come within a week to do both, so I hired them. They completed the work in 3 hours. I paid $525 after tax. It has been 2 months already, and there is no problem with the net. But I think they charged too much.

More about Pigeon Tom

With over 15 years of experience, we specialize in permanent and humane, net-based bird control solutions for balconies in Toronto and the GTA.