Gitson Roofing

Reviews for Gitson Roofing

Jose
Jose

Roof replacement

Called them for a quote. They were there the next day to give the quote and did the installation within a week. Very happy with the work and they left everything clean when they left. I would recommend them to anyone based on my experience with them. They also offer a 10 year work guarantee.

George in North York
George in North York
1 review 皮克林, ON

Replacing Roof Shingles

They replaced my shingles in May. It was leaking after sevral. I called them but they would not like come to repair the leaking. After many calls, they come to repair it for twice, but it still leaking now. I have to use a piece of plastic to cover my roof to prevent the leaking when it rains. One month past, they still didnot finish the leaking repair!

David Chan from Richmond Hill
David Chan from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Roof Renovation

Recently, the shingles on the roof of my house were found deteriorating. I called Gitson Construction Inc., roofing specialist ,to come for inspection. After the thorough inspection on my house's roof and attic, they gave me specific details and causes for these deformed shingles. They recommended the work to be done including the change of all old shingles and all Eavestrough and additional installation of two Roof Vents; giving me a reasonable quote.They finished the job in one day. I am so happy with the workmanship and the professionalism of this company, and also their guarantee of 10 years labour warranty and 30 years shingles warranty.

SM from Scarborough
SM from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

roofing

I had a leaking roof and Gitson Construction responded to my call within the day. Their estimator Dave was knowledgeable and personable. Besides giving me a reasonable quote he cared enough to get my roof patched that same evening, for free. I think he scheduled the work immediately because the crew came 2 days later and finished the job in one day. My new roof looks great and carries a 10 year labour guarantee. What can I say about Gitson? A big thank you to the crew and Dave!

Henry Calibre from Markham
Henry Calibre from Markham

Roof shingle replacement

Allan, the estimator came on time. Compared to the other companies I also contacted, Allan very quickly and efficiently sized up the job, prepared the quote, and answered questions I had.
A crew of 6 people came. They even have their own flat bed truck equipped with a forklift to deliver the shingles. A supply van also came to provide custom cuts of various materials used in the job. If you were to visit their office and warehouse along Kennedy Road in Markham, you will see the vast amount of roofing materials they have on hand. They have the resources to stay in this business for a long time.
The crew are all experienced hands in this type of work. They already know their roles and just went about them quickly. The only weak area is communication. English is not their first language, and their English verbal skills are rudimentary. However, if your roofing project is pretty straightforward with not much customization involved, this communication gap should not be an issue.

Alan K in Markham
Alan K in Markham
2 reviews MARKHAM, ON

Replacing Roof Shingles

This is a terrible company, they are yes cheaper but you get what you paid for. The quality of the job was ok however their installers were TERRIBLE! They were loud and didnt much care for our lawn or brick driveway. While sliding stuff up and down the front of the house via their ladder they dropped something and cracked one of our brick steps in two, when we confronted the company they denied this was their fault and refused to pay for damages. I would definitely not recommend them to anyone.

Looking for Roofing pros in Pickering?