Moses Roofing & Renovation Inc.

MARKHAM ON L3R3W3
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Markham  >  Moses Roofing & Renovation Inc.

Reviews for Moses Roofing & Renovation Inc.

Amy Sutherland from Etobicoke
Amy Sutherland from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

roof repair

Moses Roofing and Renovation Inc. was Great and did a great roof repair to my house! I would hire them again! very reasonable cost and quite efficient with their work.

gary litherland from Vaughan
gary litherland from Vaughan

roof repair

I highly suggest that you do not hire Moses Roofing. I hired him to fix leaks around the dormers on my roof. He convinced me to reshingle the entire roof with the complete assurance that he would also fix the leaks. The leaks are worse now than ever. He has repeated ignored my attempts to contact him and to have him return to review and discuss the problem. I would never trust him again. Be very careful.

More about Moses Roofing & Renovation Inc.

Moses Roofing and Renovations can cost-effectively restore a building roof to its original condition with quality engineering and workmanship. With expert roofing teams ready to work in Toronto and the GTA, Moses Roofing and Renovations is the Toronto roofing company available 24 hours a day 7 days a week making ...