A Plus Windows and Doors Inc

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
3880 Baycroft Drive Mississauga ON L5N
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Mississauga  >  A Plus Windows and Doors Inc

Reviews for A Plus Windows and Doors Inc

Paul & Camille  from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Nick and his Crew installed our extremely large bow window and 6' patio door. They arrived on time, were very professional and finished the job expertly without incident. We were able to leave the crew in our home while we were out and returned to a completed job. Would not hesitate to recommend.

Daryl Cook from Brampton

Was reccomended by a contractor and was very pleased with the product and job. Curtious,polite,very knowledgeable and workmanship was great. Had a slight issue and Nick come and showed us what to do and it was great. Reccomend for sure. Don't expect cheap. Never is any good so go with the best.

Thank you Daryl,im glad we corrected the issue you had, the mini blinds can be a little tricky,was a pleasure working for you!!

M. Morrow from Mississauga

I have had A Plus Windows & Doors Inc. replace my windows & doors
at 2 different locations. Nick and his team of workers were efficient,
and completed the job on time. They cleaned up after the job was completed and checked every detail to make sure I was pleased.
I couldn't ask for a better company and would highly recommend them

Thank you Maria!it was pleasure working for you!Thank you for your kind words,and a great lunch!lol!

Ashley from Mississauga

Nick Carvalho and his crew were exactly what a customer looks for in a contractor. You always hear horror stories of huge messes left behind, incomplete work or poor workmanship altogether. I was very impressed with how little of a mess there was when they finished, they were contstantly vacuuming and they layed down tarps wherever they were working. They answered all my questions and kept me informed of what was going on throughout the entire job. Just over a year since my windows were installed I continue to refer any friends and family to Nick and wish him nothing but great success.

Thank you Ashley! i am very happy that we left you with that feeling!wish every customer was like you!

Cara
2 reviews York, ON

Wow, what beautiful windows! Nick and his team were professional, friendly, approachable and helpful. They fully explained the product and process, the cost and timeline and all with a friendly smile. Thanks Nick and Brian for making this house more beautiful both inside and out!

Thank you Cara!you made it great to work for you also! enjoy your windows!

Connie Hansen from Mississauga

APlus Windows & Doors Inc. is definitely what the name stands for. A++ in workmanship, reliable/on time, attention to detail, well organized team, friendly and professional. Couldn't be happier with the end result! Very happy with the whole experience and I would recommend this company to anyone without question!

Thank you Connie!it was a great working for you!see when we do the rest of your windows,and enjoy the ones we have done!

Patricia Eickmeier from Toronto
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Nick and his team replaced many of the windows in our home. The windows were very old, replacements are very impressive. The work was completed on time and on budget. Nick is very knowledgeable and was able to answer all our questions. We would highly recommend Nick and his team!

Thanks Patricia! you are right your windows were old,thank you for going with us to make them new! it was a pleasure doing your job!enjoy your new windows!!!!!!

Tanya in Mississauga

Nick and his team were a amazing. Kept the commitment date, gave me options to save money and the installation was a breeze and no mess afterwards! Very professional and mindful of your home during the process. Would recommend Nick in a heart beat! Will be calling him back for French doors and the basement windows next time. Tanya

It was a pleasure doing work for you!!! see you when we do the rest of your work!! THANK YOU TANYA!!

Sue from Mississauga

I was referred to Nick from a friend who was very satisfied with his work. I was as well. He didn't hesitate to come met with me numerous times (as I had many questions!). He was very knowledgeable and honest. Nick and his crew were also very clean. Overall my experience was a great one.
Sue, Mississauga

Thank you ! I am glad you had questions its very important to know what you are getting!look forward to seeing you for future work!! THANK YOU SUE!!!!!

More about A Plus Windows and Doors Inc

President Nick Carvalho has been installing windows and doors for over 15 years, gaining a vast knowledge and reputation in the industry. In 2011 Nick decided to venture into his own company with some of the top suppliers in the industry working with him. On every job he stands by ...