A Plus Windows And Doors Inc

Mississauga ON L5N

Reviews for A Plus Windows And Doors Inc

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

New Windows

My experience with this team was flawless from start to finish. Proactive communication and on time installation. My new windows look great from both inside and out. Ive already recommended this team to my friends. Thank you!

Thank you for this great review.
We will always be ready to make any of our clients happy.
Thank you for the referral and see you on your next project.
Thank you from your A plus window and door team!

sherry
sherry
0 reviews Georgetown, ON

So Fast & Efficient

We had our basement windows replaced last week and I am shocked at how quick and efficient that job was. Our tech was in and out within a couple of hours which was very impressive but we were also super pleased at how non-intrusive the process was (you wouldn't even know the installer was working). I also feel like we were fairly quoted which is also a very nice feeling, we felt that there was trust in our estimate and the work completed which all in all is a super WIN/WIN.

Thank you for choosing us! It was a pleasure to get this done for you. Have a great holiday season!

The A Plus Windows and Doors Team

Heather
Heather
0 reviews Kawartha Lakes, ON

Outdoor enclosed deck

The team installed our room to enclose part of our new deck We are extremely happy with the workmanship and looking forward to getting so much use of the room. It looks awesome. Thanks so much

It was a pleasure working with you!
See you on the next one.

From your A plus windows and doors team!

Private User reviews Orangeville, ON

Windows and Siding Replacement

A Plus came and installed new windows throughout my home as well as replacing our siding. The siding is beautifully done and you can tell they take pride in their workmanship. Ive gotten numerous compliments from neighbours about the siding. The windows are the perfect touch to the look of the home and were installed quickly and efficiently. Colin did a wonderful job and was very professional to deal with.

Thank you for putting your faith and trust in us! We look forward to helping out again in any way we can! Have a great and warm holiday!

Private User reviews Bolton, ON

Front Porch

I can not thank A Plus Windows and Doors enough for the work they completed at my house. The posts on my front porch continuously rotted at the bottom and left water stains half way up the posts. Nick suggested that I wrap the posts in aluminum. Colin, the installer suggested that I cover the trim around the garage with matching maternal. The house looks amazing and the problem is permanently solved. The staff is very knowledgeable, friendly and efficient. I will definitely be using A Plus to replace my windows and doors in the near future.

Thank you for your review! We can't wait to work with you again! Have a safe and happy holiday season!

Stephanie
Stephanie
1 review Bolton, ON

Adjusted Door

I had a front door that was initially installed poorly, gaps and air coming through. Didn't even shut properly. No one would come out to fix this issue for us, I guess it was too small of a job. Then I found A Plus Windows and Doors in Brampton. Not only did they come out and fix the issue, but they did it quickly and professionally. They even added a new weatherstrips to keep the cold out!
I would recommend them to anyone in need. Great price, great people!

Thank you for reaching out to us! Usually no issue is too small, especially with the cold weather coming. Have a safe and warm holiday season!

LDM
LDM
0 reviews North York, ON

Huge Difference!

I am very happy with my new windows! I no longer feel the cold draft, which came just in time for winter. Thank you Colin, Rick and Ben for being efficient with your time, clean and for taking the time to explain the process. Thank you A Plus Team!

Thank you for trusting us with your project! We hope you enjoy a great and WARM holiday season!

Joel in Ottawa
Joel in Ottawa

Great Job

What a great job Realcore did on the front of my Condo TownHome. The siding and insulation was amazing, the new look is just fantastic and really stands out in the complex. The team that did the Job were great and I could tell they really really do enjoy their Job and they put a lot of care into the project . I would highly recommend Realcore for anyone that wants quality insulation for there home.

Thank you so much for the review! We take pride in our work and we look forward to any other projects coming up!

Cozza
Cozza

Windows and Shutters

The windows arrived in a prompt and timely manner
The window installers did an amazing job!

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to help out! Please keep us in mind for any future projects!

Saul Goodman
Saul Goodman

Fixed leaky window, crooked front door, patio doors

We had a leaky second story master bedroom window that was going on for about 5 years until we discovered the problem. Nick from A Plus windows and doors saw the issues right away and his team fixed it. Since then there have been some heavy thunderstorms and we have not seen any problems with water intruding into the bedroom or dripping down to the first floor like before.
We also had a slightly crooked front door, very heavy. The same team (Murab and Sura), aligned it very well and now it is easy to open and close.
Lastly, we have heavy sliding patio doors which they adjusted and lubricated so that they slide more easily.
Thanks, Guys! Very much appreciated.
Also, we like that they aren't there to sell you a whole new set of windows, if it can be fixed in a cost-effective way., though they have that facility if you need. The only minor issue we found was scheduling an appointment with them, which may take a bit of patience, but worth it in the end.

Thank you for this great review..
We are always looking for the better outcome for our clients.
We are happy that we have solved your problem.
Thank you for your patience and willing to wait for our expertise..
See you on the next project.
A plus windows and doors team!

More about A Plus Windows And Doors Inc

President Nick Carvalho has been installing windows and doors for over 20 years, gaining a vast knowledge and reputation in the industry. In 2011 Nick decided to venture into his own company with some of the top suppliers in the industry working with him. On every job he stands by his promise of "Top Grade Products, Top Grade Service".