Home Stairs And Railings Inc.

Railings
23 Kenhar Dr NORTH YORK ON M9L 1M9
HomeStars  >  Railings in North York  >  Home Stairs And Railings Inc.

Reviews for Home Stairs And Railings Inc.

Jennifer  in Toronto
Jennifer in Toronto

Modern Railings

We did a second storey addition and were in a crunch to get railings installed (we had stairs). Erick and Gary came out right away and worked within my budget while giving me the look I wanted. Not to mention they managed to get it all done within a couple of weeks!!
I would highly recommend them and wish I had found them sooner.

Marc in Toronto
Marc in Toronto

Stairs for our home

I was very pleased with the work Home Stairs and Railings did. The stairs they created and installed are of exceptional quality. We have received numerous compliments about them and the beautiful design. It was a pleasure to work with the courteous and reliable people at Home Stairs. Erick and everyone we interacted with were highly professional.

thank you marc ,The photos of your home project look fantastic.

Victor v in Toronto
Victor v in Toronto

New house, new stairs.

Nazario is a professional of the highest level and an absolute pleasure to work with. We had 5 separate sets of stairs installed in out brand new house and I could not have asked for a better experience and product quality. Nazario was very thorough in making sure that we had a good understanding of the process and materials used and always made himself available for questions. I could not recommend a better company to have your your stair needs taken care of.

thank you victor, we are glad you are happy with your project

Catherine in Toronto
Catherine in Toronto

new stair case

Erick has been really helpful from the beginning to the end. He has a lot of ideas of design to make your stair case as a show case. the whole renovation project has been a painful process but on the stair case I got a break, it is easy to deal with Erick. I will highly recommend him to anyone who is doing their stair case.

thank you Catherine ,glad to hear you are happy with our staircase and railings

Liana in North York
Liana in North York
1 review North York, ON

Stairs and railings

I was interested in getting custom stairs and railings and I had contacted nazario for a quote. I was very happy with the service provided by homestairs and railings. They were prompt and professional and did a great job with my railings and stairs I would definetly recommend them to my family and my friends.

thank liana , look forward to working with you on a future project

amanda kavanagh  from Whitby
amanda kavanagh from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

stairs and railings

Assisted Review

I needed new staircase and railings - for a medium sized project and home stairs responded to a request for an appointment and quoted promptly compared to others we contacted. The railings and staircase workmanship and quality were fantastic. They arrived to install exactly what was promised . I would highly recommend them.

thank you Amanda, for the kind words. Good luck on the project

Michael in Etobicoke
Michael in Etobicoke
11 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Custom modern staircase

If you want the best, then Home Stairs is the one to contact. Nazario has many, many years of experience building the finest custom staircases. The quality of work is top notch, and his customer service is A+++.

The staircase the Nazario built for my house is really a piece of art, and at the same time is as solid as a bomb shelter. It is the perfect balance of function and form.

Don't underestimate the impact a beautiful new staircase can add to your home.

Highly Recommended !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Nazario !!!

thank you Michael and good luck with the rest of the renovation. look forward to seeing the completed project.

eric rivera from Etobicoke
eric rivera from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Stairs

Assisted Review

Home stairs provided excellent customer service. They were quick to measure my staircases and were able to accommodate an appointment to best fit my time. Nazario conducted himself in a professional manner; as well as provided further additional advice for my home projects to best suit my needs. I am happy with the work done to my staircases and I'm going to be recommending this company to whomever I come across that requires similar work to be done. Thank you for everything

thank you eric , and look forward to seeing the completed project

marilyn teso from Etobicoke
marilyn teso from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Stairs and railings

Assisted Review

I had found home stairs & railings through the home stars website and I had got into contact with Nazario who came by to look at my old staircase as i would like to make them more modern. He ended up doing a fantastic job and was professional and prompt. I am extremely satisfied with the work he has done for my home. I would definitely recommend them to my own family and relatives.

thank you Marilyn for your kind words and look forward on working with you on your next project

More about Home Stairs And Railings Inc.

Home Stairs and railing inc are stair builders who specialize in custom made staircases and railings for your special projects and renovations.Visit our webpage for more information and past projects http://www.facebook.com/HomeStairsRailings
stairbuilders.