J & J Moving & Auto Transport

Toronto ON M3J2P1
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Toronto  >  J & J Moving & Auto Transport

Reviews for J & J Moving & Auto Transport

Britt from Calgary

This company has by far the worst costumer service I have ever experienced. They actually kept the keys to my vehicle and will not give them back after repeated phones calls and emails. They avoid my phone calls, it is surprising how they actually make any money. NEVER use this company, very unprofessional and they never listen to your requests and do things as they please.

Asif from Toronto

We decided to hire J & J movers for our move. We asked the movers to come at 8-9am. No one showed up by 9:30 and when we called the office, we got the voicemail. When someone did call back, they told us the driver would contact us. After an hour, the driver called and advised he was picking up the truck and will come in 1 hour. They didn't show up until 12pm (noon)!!!! The guys were nice and we went ahead with the move. We requested 8 wordrobe boxes (3 were suppose to be free) but the driver/mover had none and had no idea about them. We were told that the office will get in touch with us, they didn't. Once we got to our new place, the movers advised they we need to confirm the payment before they can unload the truck. We called the office and told them that we didn't get any wordrobe boxes and they were 4 hours late plus they were waiting for his call for 30 minutes, we should not be getting charged the whole amount. They said that they will call the driver and work something out. After 20 minutes, we found out that they charged our credit card for the full amount. We were very disappointed, although the guys who did the actual move were decent...their office/management is horrible. I would recommend getting ANY other company for your move. These guys don't treat you as customers. J & J movers truely destroyed our experience of moving into our new home.

JOSEPH JUNIOR TORCHIA in Montreal
1 review MONTR, PQ

Hello,

I found this comapany while doing a google search and contacted them for a free quote. They quickly replied back with a very nice quote compared to others.

I've been expecting my scooter since this morning but has not arrived. Have called them a couple times to confirm delivery time and was told I would get a call back. Now I'm calling and they have decided to stroke me and not answer my calls.

My advise as a first time customer is not to use them. They are not realiable at all. I will be contacting the RCMP shortly to make a report and will be filling a complaint with the better bussiness bureau.

Sincerely,