Green Man Landscaping

tim  in Edmonton
tim in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

back yard landscaping

Darwin, is good talker he told my wife and I that there was a year warranty on the landscaping he did , after the job was done it look great , the stone wall look good and the grass did as well , after about 6 months the stone wall started to fall over and the grass started to die ,I phoned him 9 or 10 times , he keep telling he would be there to fix any problems , and has blocked my calls , don't throw your money away! get someone that does a good job.....

Jason McNabb in Edmonton
Jason McNabb in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Boulder Delivery

Green Man Landscaping supplied me with some great product at a great price. Darwin provided prompt and professional service and we felt that he really understood what we were looking for and he delivered!