LF Builders

Tom in Whitby
Tom in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Damage done by L.F Builders

Hired L.F Builders to do work at 800 Byron St South Whitby, instead they damage the house while doing the job.
L.F Builders returned 6am the next day and repaired the damage, great job!!
Will be hiring for the next job for Sure.

Review has 1 previous version

Hi,
The parging that broke off the foundation was repaired the next day. It was old and in poor shape, virtually breaking off to the touch. We have repaired it to EXCEED the level it was at previously and feel it was important to do so.

Shelley in Brampton
Shelley in Brampton

Front Porch

This will be the 3rd year in a row that we are trying to get our porch fixed. This is the 4th time that the company has been requested to come out and repair. They were here last Sept. (2017) to repair for the 3rd time, 5 months later, more cracking 8 months later chunks coming off. Reached out to the company in January 2018, got an immediate response, would have to wait for warmer weather. Now warmer weather is here, no response from anyone!
DO NOT hire this company.

Mary Howarth from Toronto
Mary Howarth from Toronto

Patio renovation

Our new patio was beautifully done and completed when they said it would be. Very easy to work with and answered all questions fully. They cleaned up perfectly. I will definitely use LF Builders again

MD SAROWAR in San Francisco
MD SAROWAR in San Francisco

Perfect job

I called lf builders to repair my home sanitary. They have completed the work perfectly. And they did a good job and I think the work is worth then the contract. Love their service and I will hire them again if I need any work..

Thanks LF builders

Thank you for your kind words, and look forward to working with you again..

Carol W.
Carol W.

Driveway curbing & stone work around flower beds

I signed a contract with Daniel, General Manager of LF Builders on April 25th, 2016 to have some new curbing and stonework put around our existing flower beds. The work was completed in early May 2016 and did look nice. However, in October we noticed that there was a 1" - 2" gap appearing in the stone work allowing the earth from the flower bed to fall through onto the pathway by our front door. I emailed LF Builders and attached 2 photographs showing the problem. After a week went by with no response, I resent the email asking if they could please give me the courtesy of a reply acknowledging that they had received it. On November 4th, I received an email from them stating that they had received my original email and that a work order had been sent to the installer.

That is the one and only time that I have heard from them.

On April 10th, 2017, I faxed and emailed a letter of complaint stating that I'd like the issue resolved within 3 weeks before my warranty expired.

That time has now passed and no-one from the company has contacted me and certainly no workmen have show up to fix the problem.

HNMer in GTA
HNMer in GTA

Stone replacement on porch

Porch needed stone repair and replacement. We met with other contractors, but only LF Builders were able to do an exact match of the 2 types of stone that we needed. Other contractors could not match the stone and came in at double the price. Staff and installers at LF Builders were all friendly and easy to contact via phone. Unlike some contractors, they will also call you back when they say they will. Work was done in a timely manner. I would recommend them to others.