Interlocking Stone

Reviews for LF Builders

James
James

Retaining wall

Excellent attention to detail. Good craftsmanship and left house looking completely transformed. Recommend these guys highly!

Thanks, and happy to see such a great result...

Kitchen and floors.

Put in a new kitchen and floors throughout. All work done efficiently and in the time frame promised. Quote was reasonable and beat competition. Very happy!!

It turned out great! Thanks for the opportunity, and enjoy!

dorzakovski
dorzakovski

Full house Renovation

The guys at LF builders are great. They worked closely with me to find the best possible solutions around the challenges of renovating a 100+ year old home. Very sharp guys. Very satisfied with the work.

Thanks for the opportunity!

rustybear42000
rustybear42000

exellent job very professional looks great

looks great. like a star would like. new tile floors. new counter tops. new backsplash. potlights put in. newpaint. also did hardwood floor in livingroom and paint

Thanks!

mcampbell5477
mcampbell5477
0 reviews Cambridge, ON

Backyard Flagstone Patio

The team from LF Builders were fantastic. It started with Samm who provided a detailed quote. Franco and his crew did a great job of preparing the area. The conrete pour went very well. The laying of Flagstone also went well. We now have a great backyard space. Thanks for all your wonderful work.

Thanks for the opportunity! It turned out beautifully, and we are happy you agree!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Basement Renovation

Good to see these wonderful clients that were happy with your work. We hired LF Builders to renovate our basement within budget constraints, but understood by all parties. We awarded the job to LF on February and that their promise was to be completed by end of March. It didnt take till end of May to complete all required work. Multiple trades changed throughout the job, lack of communication from owner and contractor. Seen one of the LF sub contractors at the grocery store, and they left job due to internal reasons, which LF did not honestly communicated to us, therefore delays insued. Very disappointed with LF and lack of professionalism on all fronts, and lack of coordination on information. There was no hands on approach to dealing with issues, just leaving the client on the dark for quite along time. Good Riddance

A complicated situation which wasn't made easier as client was out of town for several weeks. Not sure if clients son took the liberty of using some of our supplies and tools after hours for "touch ups" but that issue was expressed by several installers. We did our best to fix a plumbing isssue above and beyond the scope of the work, and also made a goodwill deduction from the final bill for duct cleaning.

Robert in Toronto
Robert in Toronto

Interlock Wall,Steps, and Path

We reached out to LF Builders with a property front wall that was deteriorating and falling over. They were very responsive and quick to fit our smaller job into their schedule at a reasonable price. The team did fantastic work that was completed quickly. Our new steps and front retaining wall are now a show piece for our property.

Thank you, Robert! Working in tight spaces presents its challenges but I think the finished result speaks for itself!
Enjoy!

Interlocking Stairs

I have been trying for sometime to get this company to respond to poor work that they completed for my 80 year old mother. They completed work on her front step that is falling apart but more seriously is not to building code. My elderly mother has to negotiate a 11 inch step to get into her house. This outside of the Ontario Building Code requirements for treads and Risers as stated in 3.4.6.8. The lack of response to a number of emails has forced us to resort to Homestars for response and a commitment to correct this situation. This is has been very painful. I would like very much to report back in the next few weeks that that have made the required repairs.

Hi Terry,
The fact that the step was done 5 years ago shouldn't be the reason for it sinking. I've been by to see your mother on a few occasions and explained to her what should be done to that step and to a few others around the house to make it safe for her. We will be in touch shortly hopefully with both of you and determine the best course of action.
Thanks for your patience,

Dawne  in North York
Dawne in North York

Flooring work was incredible

I hired LF Buildets to do my upstairs flooring. The job was completed beyond my expectations. The boys who did the work where extremely professional and accommodating. Daniel my sales rep was also a pleasure to deal with. I will definitely call them the next time I need work done.

Thanks! Feel free to call anytime! :)

Kitchen and Bathroom

Nothing but quality from the staff and workers at LF Builders. I needed work done in my kitchen and bathroom. They gave me a fair quote and even came a little under it. The work was done efficiently and professionally and on time. I would recommend them to anyone needing any work done in their house or Condo.

Eric Cohen

Thanks for everything! All the best in your new condo!

More about LF Builders

LF Builders is an experienced, full service General Contractor that has operated in the Greater Toronto area for over 35 years. We pride ourselves as a company that can successfully complete any job on time and at a competitive price. In our long history, we have successfully completed over 6500+ projects while providing excellence in Quality and Service. We will make your home a beautiful place!

Licensed, Insured & Bonded
Our work is licensed, insured, and bonded – everything you need to trust the professionals.

Cost-Effective
Our clients expect the highest level of personal attention and the finest quality construction delivered on time and for a price that undercuts the competition.

Years of Experience
With many years of experience, LF Builders continues to satisfy customers with exceptional work ethic and efficiency.