LF Builders

Reviews for LF Builders

MD SAROWAR in San Francisco
MD SAROWAR in San Francisco

Perfect job

I called lf builders to repair my home sanitary. They have completed the work perfectly. And they did a good job and I think the work is worth then the contract. Love their service and I will hire them again if I need any work..

Thanks LF builders

Thank you for your kind words, and look forward to working with you again..

Carol W.
Carol W.

Driveway curbing & stone work around flower beds

I signed a contract with Daniel, General Manager of LF Builders on April 25th, 2016 to have some new curbing and stonework put around our existing flower beds. The work was completed in early May 2016 and did look nice. However, in October we noticed that there was a 1" - 2" gap appearing in the stone work allowing the earth from the flower bed to fall through onto the pathway by our front door. I emailed LF Builders and attached 2 photographs showing the problem. After a week went by with no response, I resent the email asking if they could please give me the courtesy of a reply acknowledging that they had received it. On November 4th, I received an email from them stating that they had received my original email and that a work order had been sent to the installer.

That is the one and only time that I have heard from them.

On April 10th, 2017, I faxed and emailed a letter of complaint stating that I'd like the issue resolved within 3 weeks before my warranty expired.

That time has now passed and no-one from the company has contacted me and certainly no workmen have show up to fix the problem.

HNMer in GTA
HNMer in GTA

Stone replacement on porch

Porch needed stone repair and replacement. We met with other contractors, but only LF Builders were able to do an exact match of the 2 types of stone that we needed. Other contractors could not match the stone and came in at double the price. Staff and installers at LF Builders were all friendly and easy to contact via phone. Unlike some contractors, they will also call you back when they say they will. Work was done in a timely manner. I would recommend them to others.