LF Builders

Reviews for LF Builders

Dawne  in North York
Dawne in North York

Flooring work was incredible

I hired LF Buildets to do my upstairs flooring. The job was completed beyond my expectations. The boys who did the work where extremely professional and accommodating. Daniel my sales rep was also a pleasure to deal with. I will definitely call them the next time I need work done.

Thanks! Feel free to call anytime! :)

Beleaf in North York
Beleaf in North York

Kitchen and Bathroom

Nothing but quality from the staff and workers at LF Builders. I needed work done in my kitchen and bathroom. They gave me a fair quote and even came a little under it. The work was done efficiently and professionally and on time. I would recommend them to anyone needing any work done in their house or Condo.

Eric Cohen

Thanks for everything! All the best in your new condo!

Eavestrough and flooring

LF Builders
Toronto
M3J 2P1

Had all my eavestrough and main floor flooring replaced. Both crews were so pleasant and respectful and did a great job cleaning up after. Plus less expensive than other quotes!! Would recommed them to everyone and will be having them do my kitchen reno in the future!!

Thanks! It was a pleasure working at your place!

Norbert K.
Norbert K.

Waterproofing basement walls and backyard walkout.

Close proximity of homes in downtown Toronto created challenges for excavation but LF did a fine job. Issues arose as they do in every job but they were quick to address and correct problems. Very professional management and workers were very pleasant to deal with.

It's always a challenge working in tight spots, but we managed to do it, and fix problems along the way. Thanks for you faith and patience!

Doron
Doron

Roof fixing

Had a leak in Ceiling- called LFB- they came the next day and determined shingles had been blown away in wind storm week before- they fixed it within 2 hours and charged a very reasonable amount - no more leak.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Rb in North York
Rb in North York

Monstrous job

LF took on a monstrous job by Removing a cedar hedge out of control which had grown through. A chain link fence all the work was done to our satisfaction.

Thanks, Roger! It was daunting at first, but we were all happy when it was done!

HomeStars in Port Perry
HomeStars in Port Perry

Great job with Bathroom Reno

Daniel and team did a great job renovating our upstairs bathroom. They were very professional and we were very happy with the job. In a world of uncertainties, it's refreshing to know that there are honest, decent people still out there. I have recommended LF Builders to friends and family, and will continue to use them.

Thanks! Great working at your place, and hope you and your family enjoy it for years to come!

Tom in Whitby
Tom in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Damage done by L.F Builders

Hired L.F Builders to do work at 800 Byron St South Whitby, instead they damage the house while doing the job.
L.F Builders returned 6am the next day and repaired the damage, great job!!
Will be hiring for the next job for Sure.

Review has 1 previous version

Hi,
The parging that broke off the foundation was repaired the next day. It was old and in poor shape, virtually breaking off to the touch. We have repaired it to EXCEED the level it was at previously and feel it was important to do so.

Shelley in Brampton
Shelley in Brampton

Front Porch

This will be the 3rd year in a row that we are trying to get our porch fixed. This is the 4th time that the company has been requested to come out and repair. They were here last Sept. (2017) to repair for the 3rd time, 5 months later, more cracking 8 months later chunks coming off. Reached out to the company in January 2018, got an immediate response, would have to wait for warmer weather. Now warmer weather is here, no response from anyone!
DO NOT hire this company.

Hi Shelley, we are trying to fix the issues at your/your moms place. I think you can see the patience involved with the repeated visits and correspondence we have had. We will continue to troubleshoot the issue until it's resolved.

Mary Howarth from Toronto
Mary Howarth from Toronto

Patio renovation

Our new patio was beautifully done and completed when they said it would be. Very easy to work with and answered all questions fully. They cleaned up perfectly. I will definitely use LF Builders again

Thanks for the opportunity! Glad everything turned out well! Let us know when you are ready for the next project!

More about LF Builders

LF Builders is an experienced, full service General Contractor that has operated in the Greater Toronto area for over 35 years. We pride ourselves as a company that can successfully complete any job on time and at a competitive price. In our long history, we have successfully completed over 6500+ projects while providing excellence in Quality and Service. We will make your home a beautiful place!

Licensed, Insured & Bonded
Our work is licensed, insured, and bonded – everything you need to trust the professionals.

Cost-Effective
Our clients expect the highest level of personal attention and the finest quality construction delivered on time and for a price that undercuts the competition.

Years of Experience
With many years of experience, LF Builders continues to satisfy customers with exceptional work ethic and efficiency.