Platinum Custom Framing Ltd.

Framing
EDMONTON AB T5A 0P7
HomeStars  >  Framing in Edmonton  >  Platinum Custom Framing Ltd.

Review for Platinum Custom Framing Ltd.

Jessica Soon in Edmonton
Jessica Soon in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Framing new house

My fiance and I decided to build our dream house. We had no idea where to start with framing because there is so many companies out there. I got the name of this framing company from a Masonry worker I hired for my old house. I spoke with one of the owners Matthew and he was such a genuine honest guy. All the quotes, time lines were right on the button. I was very impressed with that after hearing and seeing many horror stories with building a house. I had an inspection done on the framing and everything was spot on even the man who conducted the inspection was very impressed with the work. I guess its very rare to find a framing job that is pretty much perfection. My fiance and I were very happy all around. I would suggest Platinum Custom Framing to any family or friends looking to build!!