Ontario Rubber Installations

Floor Laying & Refinishing
43 Keefer Court Stoney Creek ON L8E4V4
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Hamilton  >  Ontario Rubber Installations

Review for Ontario Rubber Installations

kate in Hamilton
kate in Hamilton
1 review OAKVILLE, ON

resurfaced my pool deck surround

The crew was very clean and productive, it took only a day and when they left they took any mess they made with them. the product they used is amazing cause I had large cracks and sunken areas that they flattened out and covered right over top of. the job looks amazing and I am very pleased with the price compared to what i was looking at for tear out and new concrete.

the only issue i had was a cat or something walked through a small area while it was drying and left some foot prints but I called the office and the guy came out and fixed it the next day and you cant even see the repair.

highly recommend this company for pool coatings

More about Ontario Rubber Installations

Senior Installers of Rubaroc Rubber Surfacing. We resurface pools, patios, walkways, garage floors, playgrounds, indoor areas and outdoor. O. R. I installers have installed many jobs over the last several years and we have many references for our new potential customers to see. Visit our showroom to see the endless ...