Westcoast kids

Mom in Alberta
Mom in Alberta
10 reviews Stony Plain, AB

Baby Furniture

Overall we enjoy shopping at WestCoast Kids but are disappointed they are not quick to point out you can order almost every piece of furniture Made in Canada instead of China. It does cost more but it was more important to us we purchase items made in North America or Europe. We are happy with the collage series furniture we purchased only wish it wasn't so expensive.

Jaclyn in Edmonton
Jaclyn in Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Crib and dresser combo

West coast kids can be a little overwhelming as some products they carry can be a little pricey so I wasn't sure about shopping there. Boy was I wrong!! The staff were immensely helpful and took all the time to explain all the tiny details about the products they sell. They were extremely knowlegable and did not pressure me into buying anything I didn't need. They carry Canadian made quality children furniture too which is A great plus! I love this store and will be back again.