GTA Complete Wildlife Services inc.

Pest & Animal Control
422-6021 Yonge Street North York ON M2M
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in North York  >  GTA Complete Wildlife Services inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for GTA Complete Wildlife Services inc.

Alex is friendly and very efficient and amazing. His work is very neat and professional plus very punctual. I would highly recommend this company plus Alex. Thank you once again.

Job Price

Hi thank you again for choosing our company. It was our pleasure to have been able to do your work. I received your text that you said no more raccoons thank you Alex, it was the best text I got all day. I'm very happy that most times we can get rid of the problem right on the same day. It was pleasure meeting you and if you have any questions please feel free to give us a call thank you again cheers.

Alex was amazing from the time we called this company. We had many other quotes which were cheaper but went with him due to the great reviews we read. he fully lived up to those. He was very thorough with his work, sent us pictures of what he had done and is very well qualified. He kept his appointments. He is very cheerful with a constant smile on his face. The fact that he loves what he does gave amazing results! Keep up the great work Alex and always be passionate about what you do!! I would definitely recommend him.

Job Price

Hi. It was my pleasure to do the work. It means the world to our company to know that we have exceeded our clients expectations. We appreciate you taking your time to write a beautiful review about us. With the work we have done for you you will never have an animal issue at your house anymore, but if your friends and family need us we will always be there to help them out. Thank you so much again for choosing our company.

Alex showed up within the hour and was a fearless warrior taking this raccoon away from my roof quickly. He was very knowledgable of the raccoons habits and showed compassion for the animal in its capture and trapping

Job Price

Hi. Live raccoon trapping is hard, but I had to use every bit of experience I've had to capture the animal quickly because of your daughter being afraid of the raccoon being on the roof. Warrior? I've never been called that but i'll take it :)
Overall I'm happy that we got the job done to your liking and thank you for choosing our company and we are just a phone call away

Ugo in Toronto

This company really impressed me with there experience. This after I dealt with a previous wildlife removal company who actually put a plastic bag over racoon entry holes in my roof. This company called complete wildlife service got rid of the racoon in only 1 night.
There technicians are very experienced and know what they are doing

Job Price

Hi Ugo, how are you sir? It was a pleasure to help you with your raccoon removal problem. We wanted to go above and beyond so that you can see that there are companies out there who have the experience and the knowledge to take care of any wildlife problem. I'm glad you are pleased.thank you for the kind words.

lance in Mississauga
1 review Newmarket, ON

Had a family of squirrels living in my roof. Gnawed 3 large holes in the flashing. Alex came out and did a great job installing a one way door and meshing the other two entry points. Even in the rain got the job done quickly and efficiently. Could not be happier.

Job Price

Hi Lance, it was a great pleasure to meet you. We are pleased that you are happy with our work. If you need anything, we are just a phone call away.
Thank you for choosing our company and have a wonderful day
cheers

Cheryl from Mississauga

Alex from Complete Wildlife is amazing at what he does. Not only did he come out within 2 hours but it was also Sunday, and raining. He was professional, honest, and caring in his approach to the job. He was able to remove the botched job a contract roofer did to conceal the hole made in the side of the roof by a squirrel. Then, after carefully establishing the problem, Alex got to work, creating a humane cage to attach to the hole. Within minutes, and after Alex had the brilliant idea to use a portable speaker to play an audio clip of a baby squirrel in distress, the mama squirrel appeared and coaxed 3 babies out through the newly opened and well-constructed cage. Three lives saved because Alex knew exactly what to do. I cannot recommend Complete Wildlife Services more highly! Thank you, Alex!

Job Price

Hi Cheryl, the smile and the satisfaction on you and your husbands face meant the world to me. I was so happy I was able to yet again please another customer. Yes it was raining and it was a Sunday, but if you cared enough to call, we care enough to come. Because of our joint efforts, mother and baby squirrels were reunited. God bless people like you who care about the animals.

leo in

I heard the sounds of raccoon's sound around under of my roof area, so I was very nervous . Because it was my first experience
I have contacted the GTA Complete Midlife service to identify and solve the issue
- Alex has a professional skills to identify what's the issue at here, he explained the details of the plan for how to remove and how long it will take
- 3 raccoons detected around roof areas and repelled by Alex using smart oneway-door
- 3 times visited to make sure the removal of raccoon's family
- setup for wire spike as below photo to prevent approaching from raccoon( Thanks @alex for you efforts)
- 6 patches under the roof to avoid raccoons future attack!
- roof monitoring to find out another hole

I'm very satisfied with Alex's service

Job Price

There are no words to describe how honoured I am to hear your kind words. I am very pleased that you liked our work.
I remember that it was raining when I did your work and you held an umbrella for me to work. No one has ever done that for me. It made me feel warm inside and made me a little emotional. You are among the kindest of people I know. To show you how much I appreciate you as a customer, I will extend your warrantee to 10 YEARS. I will send you this in writing. Thank you so much for choosing our company.

Alex was very professional.
I had raccoons around my house. Later, they got up to the attic. Besides being loud, they caused damage. Thanks to Alex, the raccoons are not bothering me anymore.
The issue is solved!

Job Price

Hi, it was a great experience meeting you. We are pleased that you liked our work. With our five years guarantee, we are just a phone call away. Thank you again for choosing our company.

Alex from gta complete wildlife services was great. He was fast and very professional. He got the job done fast and i was happy that ive hired him. He was very knowledgeable and knew what he was doing. I highly recommend his comany. Thank you alex.

Job Price

Hi. Thank you so much for your kind words. It's our job to give our clients the best service possible.

Cheers

Called for bed bug inspection and mice control.
Kevin is reliable, friendly and knowledgeable.
I highly recommend GTA WILDLIFE.
I've been using them for several years in Vaughan and consistently great service

Job Price

Hi. We appreciate you choosing our company to begin with, second we greatly appreciate the feed back.