Maid Easy

EDMONTON AB T5A 0P7

Review for Maid Easy

Musicallymagic in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

These cleaners are sensational. I have never had a house cleaning company come into my home before, and was very hesitant and unsure what to expect. The two ladies came into my home and cleaned the entire main level top to bottom, even washing down the walls in my bathroom and hallway!

After these two came by, there was a problem for me...I now have to try to keep my home as clean as these two made it that afternoon! I can honestly say I don't stand a chance!

The other perk: they are organic cleaners, so they use very very few chemicals (even asked if I'd allow any!) and mostly vinegar and water based cleaning. My home was spick and span and I will not hesitate to call them again!