The Blind And Shutter Outlet

Reviews for The Blind And Shutter Outlet

Charlaine
Charlaine

Zebra Blinds

Extremely disappointed in the level of customer service. I had my blinds installed in August 2020. I have been waiting for someone to come in to fix my issues since October 2020. It has been over 6 month and no one has come by. I've had my appointments rescheduled every single time after installation. I am very frustrated and would not recommend this company at this time to anyone.

Amazing California Shutters

I had purchased California shutters from Julian and Vince and the service went excellent. Installation by Nagula was flawless. 50% deposit and paid balance after installation Very satisfied with my purchase.

Audrey
Audrey

Blinds and shutters

I purchased blinds from Julian. One word : WOW ! He is always there for us when needed and answered all our questions. They came to my house quickly and installed everything perfectly. I would highly recommend dealing with Julian. 100% professional company

Taylor
Taylor

New Shutters!

I recently purchased new shutters throughout my entire home via The Blind and Shutter Outlet. Not only were Julian and Mario were extremely professional and accommodating, but the quality of service provided they provided was exceptional. I would absolutely recommend The Blind and Shutter Outlet to friends, family and anyone else looking for great quality products and services at an affordable price!

California Shutters

Very pleased with this companies service. I’m a real estate agent that has been dealing with Mario for over 6 years now. I’ve recommended him to all of my clients and even relatives of mine because of how reliable he is. This company is a direct manufacturer of their products and prices are unbeatable

Great service

I just want thank Vince and his Team , for the incredible fast and amazing service . Such professional service . I definitely will be calling you guys again .

Claudio From Kleinburg

Sandro
Sandro

Amazing installation. I met julian through cutting his hair and he did our blinds

Julian did an amazing job installing window coverings at our barber shop located in Vaughan. Mario helped us as well with the installation and colour choice. They were quick to get back to me on text because I’m not really a phone person. He did an awesome job communicating with us and the blinds look amazing. I don’t have any other words to say. I’m speechless. The job was amazing

Great Zebra Blinds

I purchased Zebra blinds from Julian. Wow. They came to my house quickly and installed everything perfectly. I would highly recommend dealing with Julian as it was efficient and professional.

CP
CP

Window coverings Zebra blinds

I have been looking to replace my currents blinds for a while. I was referred to someone by a friend. Julian was extremely helpful from start to finish, he was professional, on time, polite and knowledgeable about the product. He was able to address all our concerns. I would be happy to pass on this referral. It’s not always about the pricy and price, I truly feel Julian was a big part of the experience.

New Shutters

We got new blinds for a few rooms in our house. Julian was very professional and accommodating to our needs. Great price and even better service. 10/10 would recommend to everyone who needs blinds / shutters.

Looking for Shutters & Blinds pros in Brampton?