The Blind And Shutter Outlet

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
VAUGHAN ON L6A0Y3
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Vaughan  >  The Blind And Shutter Outlet

Reviews for The Blind And Shutter Outlet

Michael. A. in Alcona
Michael. A. in Alcona
1 review Innisfil, ON

New Home blinds.

We shopped all around for new solar shade blinds. The blind and shutter outlet was by far the best decision we made. They beat all the competitors prices, an excellent quality product, and there customer service was outstanding. Everyone on the team was a pleasure to deal with from sales person, installer, to the office staff. They even had the entire house done the same day we moved in!!! Also they are a company that stands behind there product, fixing an issue that we accidentally caused. We couldn’t be happier with our decision and wouldn’t hesitate to use them again in the future and would recommend them to anyone. If your looking for new window coverings they truly are the company to go with. Thanks again to everyone at the Blinds and Shutter Outlet.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Great company and professional service

Just moved into my condo and I was in a rush for window coverings. Both Vince and Agula came in promptly with one of the best services I've dealt with. the blinds themselves are beautiful and in fact exceeded my expectations. They were punctual which was great because I had to leave for work and they worked with my schedule which was perfect. Time to install was fast which at first I was sceptical about it because I wanted to make sure it was done properly but these guys know what they're doing. i'm happy I didn't read the reviews before calling this company because it would've ruined my perception of them and I would've missed out on the great deal they gave me and great service. 10/10

barney in Vaughan
barney in Vaughan

window coverings

I have used this company for over 25 years, and with three new houses. I have recommended them highly to friends, neighbours, even colleagues at work, who have also been amazed by the quality of the window coverings, amazing prices, and the professionalism of the owner, John, salespeople including Paul, installers, and also John's secretary, Angelina. I have now bought my retirement home, and they are travelling to Midland to install my blinds and shutters.

Zebra blinds

Very happy with my blinds! Great customer service and very reasonable prices. My house looks so pretty now with my zebra blinds! Would definitly recommend to anyone looking for blinds and shutters!

Hcsnoopy in Toronto
Hcsnoopy in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Do Not Purchase

No one answers the phone & you will be hung up on waiting. The installation service is extremely poor. It takes forever to follow up to get installation. Go elsewhere. Not worth the savings. My husband failed to check reviews on VinylTek/Blind & Shutter Outlet in Brampton. BBB score is F.

Worst Blind and shutter company

This is actually the worst company I've ever dealt with before. They kept calling and calling me to place an order after i got a quote and i finally decided to go with them as i did not have much time to look around at options. I told the Sale Rep Bruno that i needed them at least in 2 weeks he said i would have them before that .. i ended up getting them a month later with also one called installation date they said it wasn't ready still. The blinds finally arrived a month late and The installer did the WORST JOB ever. he did not take any of my old borders off the window and screwed everything on top where it caused the frame for the new shutters to twist , the screws were all sticking out from the sides . THE SHUTTERS ITSELF were GARBAGE QAULITY. the rod to open and close the blinds keeps popping out of place , the side clips keep falling off . i called back and got no answer or call back as i was promised and still waiting. i honestly would never recommend this company to anyone.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

They never call you back or follow through..

So I purchased a bunch of shutters from these guys, they did the all the windows except one window. I called and left messages with the sales rep and company repeatedly but they never call you back. I wish I looked at their Homestars reviews before signing up with them.

I don't recommend them. Even if they're cheap, it's not worth taking the risk.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Terrible company with even worse customer service.

Do yourself a favor and do not go with this company ignore the cheap price the quality of the blinds are terrible and the customer service is even worse stay clear of this company I had a very bad experience with them it has been 3 months and still my blinds are not been installed they use a company to answer the phones and they bounce you around and you can never get ahold of the actual employees they use third-party companies to manufacture their blinds and third-party installers to install them it's a terrible organization and I would not recommend them to anyone.

Do NOT USE THIS COMPANY! COMPLETE FRAUDS!!!

We purchased blinds for our home in May 2016 and within a matter of weeks, a few of our blinds broke. It stipulates on the back of their contract that there is a lifetime warranty with their products but it is absolutely worthless. I have called over 50 times, and each time, the receptionist bounces me around or gives excuses. I have left voice mail messages and written letters but they are in no way responding to my requests. They will take your money but will do no follow-up should you need them. DO NOT USE THEIR SERVICES.

Shutters

Please DO NOT use this company. I've had 8 cancellations with the majority of them no shows and no calls. I've had to call them and when/if they responded, they had nothing but excuses. Diane in accounting came on the phone and said she was customer service. I found out she's just in accounting. She Was full of excuses and never came through. Dave is horrible. They measured 4! Times and all times blinds were wrong sizes. I have been waiting for 3 months to get these shutters installed to no avail! They refuse to allow me to speak to the boss saying that's what they are there for and that he doesn't have time!
The amount of work time I've lost is unbelievable and I can't take the stress any longer... They talk badly about each other to me every time I call! It's just ridiculous.

Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Vaughan?