spa tech services inc.

Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
CALGARY AB T2Y 3M9
HomeStars  >  Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs in PRIDDIS  >  spa tech services inc.

Review for spa tech services inc.

Matt in CALGARY
10 reviews CALGARY, AB

Our first hot tub was used. Not knowing too much about them I called SpaTech for a service call to inspect the tub. SpaTech was prompt to book an appointment and showed up on time. It turned out our tub did need a repair. Repair cost was reasonable and the tech left me feeling confident in knowing I could call again if I needed help.

Our second hot tub was also used. I installed it myself and did the electrical hook-up myself as well. The tub was not operating properly, so I called SpaTech again. The tech troubleshooted it over the phone with me in less than 5 minutes. The hot tub is now perfect! Thanks SpaTech! I owe you one!