JUST JUNK Edmonton

Junk Removal
20603 111 Avenue Edmonton AB T5S 0A3
HomeStars  >  Junk Removal in Edmonton  >  JUST JUNK Edmonton
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for JUST JUNK Edmonton

1 review Edmonton, AB

First time user of GotJunk service & I must say I am pleased with everything as the two young were polite & professional from the beginning. They called twice to keep me posted that they were on their way as they were delayed a bit. They had a challenging job to move a couch from the an appartment door & took them to be creative to get the job done but they were still calm & very focused. It took them a bit longer but they were determined the job done. Overall, I am pleased with everything & will definitely use your service & recommend it to other friends.

WebMys
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

They were easy to deal with. Came quickly, removed what we needed removed, and the price was reasonable. Pleasant to deal with. I'm not sure what else to say. No complaints.

Brenda from Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

I had junk to be removed from the entryway to my home as well as the underground garage storage area. The two young men who arrived at my door were professional, polite and very helpful. I appreciated their extra effort on my behalf!
The only thing that took me by surprise was the cost of the service. Upon reflection I realized all that was involved to provide that service, which makes the cost worth it.
Thank you... :-)

Kelly Kenrick from Edmonton

Assisted Review

The two men who arrived were very friendly and they made sure that everything I wanted removed was removed, even asking if there was anything else I wanted removed. /10

Lindsay Meyer from Edmonton

Assisted Review

: Fabulous service! The two men who picked up my stuff were very friendly, professional, and did a very good and quick job. I will definitely recommend to friends/family and will use this service again when I need to. Thank you! /10

Tom Hudson from Stony Plain
1 review Stony Plain, AB

Assisted Review

: The 2 that came today knew what they were doing. Easily were able to get the heavy old projection tv out of my basement with no real issues. Highly recommend using JUST JUNK again /10

Doug Rourke from Calgary

Assisted Review

Kevin and Alexander did an excellent job and in a timely manor. Both men have great attitudes and provided me with a professional service, great guys to work with Thank you Doug R. /10

Rowe Anne R. from Edmonton

Assisted Review

The young men were very efficient and I appreciated the fact the items that might be suitable for recycling would be rather than just ending up in the landfill. /10

Cassandra D. from Edmonton

Assisted Review

The service was quick, efficient, professional and very friendly! The only reason I am rating a 9 is that the pricing chart online is a bit deceiving. The cheapest load is actually much smaller than what it appeared to be online. This being said it was still cheaper than several other companies I contacted. If you are prepared to pay for convenience this is definitely the company to go with! They even swept up after they loaded everything. /9

Assisted Review

I have used you in Toronto but I have to say that the two young men who came to remove my "junk" we're absolutely wonderful! I was in stitches the whole time. Who thought emptying a garage of junk could be so enjoyable. I commend you for having such professional and outgoing staff. You are definitely in speed dial for all my clean up needs. Thanks again /10

More about JUST JUNK Edmonton

JUSTJUNK.com is local junk removal made easy! With lowest prices guaranteed junk removal, appliance pickup or furniture donation are no hassle with the fully trained professionals from JUSTJUNK.com! Book online and save $10!