Daisy Maids - Milton

Review for Daisy Maids - Milton

RD in Mississauga
RD in Mississauga
3 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

garden maintenance, planting, etc.

I have used the services of Daisy Maids for several years & have been more than satisfied with them. Colleen & her crew take care of my “spring clean up-get ready for planting” work as well as my “autumn put the garden to bed” work, for a reasonable rate. In addition, they have added mulch to my garden & planted, divided & transplanted perennials. In fact, when it comes to my garden, they are willing to take on any chore, to the extent that they treat my garden with the same care & attention to detail, as if it were their own. I feel very lucky to have found them & will continue to make use of their talents.

Thank you so much for your kind words! It is so gratifying to hear that our clients appreciate our efforts and are pleased with our service. No wonder we love what we do!

Colleen,
Daisy Maids - Milton

More about Daisy Maids - Milton

We specialize in garden maintenance: weeding, pruning, edging, planting, dead-heading of spent blooms, mulching, turning of soil, amending of soil, garden designs.