Ness Landscaping

Reviews for Ness Landscaping

Willie  in Toronto
Willie in Toronto

Patio

We had a patio laid by John and had no issue at all. He provided a far better base than anyone else we have ever had work for us and was open and honest about every part of the project.

We have had a lot of landscaping done and would not hesitate to have him do more work for us in the future.

Steve Garner in Newmarket
Steve Garner in Newmarket
3 reviews NEWMARKET, ON

Deck demolition, new interlock to replace existing old interlock, gate and fence, privacy fence around hot tub.

John Ness (Ness Landscaping) was recommended to me by my Pool service provider. He scoped the work and gave me an email quote. He revised the quote with a seasonal discount because he wasn't busy during the month of June. I agreed to hire him as my contractor. After the work began to demolish the deck he gave me a handwritten quote that was different from what I had in email. There was an $8,000 difference based on a new estimate of square footage as well as some motared copping that was missed from the previous quotes. His fence work is not a strength, but the interlock brick work is exceptional. He works fast and kept me informed of decisions.