Anion Plumbing Services

HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Vancouver  >  Anion Plumbing Services

Reviews for Anion Plumbing Services

Kari from Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

I called Pat the day after my hot water tank leaked all over the crawlspace floor. As a first time homeowner, I didn't know what my options were for replacing the tank but Pat was helpful and gave me a rundown of my options. He then came and replaced the tank the same afternoon, and even looked into whether the tank was covered under warranty. He made sure my floors were covered before moving the old tank out and even cleaned up afterwards. Pat even followed up with me the next day to make sure everything was working properly. I've dealt with other contractors for a renovation we did in the past year, and Pat and his company is definitely the most professional I've come across.

C from East Vancouver
7 reviews Vancouver, BC

I've been working with this company for a little while now. I rarely meet responsible, hard working, younger trades, its refreshing to meet Patrick and Co. Patrick and his assistant were great, finished the job before schedule and price was very competitive (meaning cheaper than the other guys).. I've met so many plumbers of the years, the range is vast in skill and service but I have to give Anion top marks!

Jason from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Excellent service when installing my hydronic boiler for radiant heat. Patrick went above and beyond to replace any surrounding issues and made sure all heating zones were operational. Showed up on time when promised and seemed like the kind of guy that would rush back if any issues came about.

Review has 1 previous version