Mason Restoration

Adam E. from Whitby
Adam E. from Whitby
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Drywall and brick work

I called Steve to come out and give me a quote to patch in drywall and bricks where a gas fireplace had formerly been in my living room. He was quick to give me a date to meet for the estimate and arrived promptly on the agreed upon day. Upon receiving the estimate I agreed that I would like him to carry out the work at his earliest convenience (expecting at least a few weeks as I knew he was very busy.) Steve found he had an available day a week later, called me right away, and arranged to do the work. Steve and Tyler were prompt and went about their work right away and achieved a finished product that exceeded my expectations. Somehow, Steve managed to find replacement bricks that closely resembled mine (which I though would be near impossible.) Their attention to the details was incredible. They are worth every single dollar for the peace of mind that the job will be done right (they even fixed up some of the deficiencies left by the original builder.) I will definitely be hiring them to take care of some other projects in the future. Thanks guys!

Hi Adam,
Thank you for the review..I look forward in working with you on future projects. Regards, Steve.

elaine
elaine

replace limestone sill, masonary repair and fill in

Hired Steve to replace a broken limestone sill and to brick over /enclose an old milkbox on the side of our house. I was very impressed with the quality of work, the attention to detail and the excellent clean up done after the job was finished. Steve is a very knowledgable and skilled mason. I would highly recommend him and will certainly use his services again.

Thank you, Elaine.
Steve.

Cathy from Ajax
Cathy from Ajax
4 reviews Ajax, ON

Pillar restoration, foundation repair

Steve repaired our balcony pillar, corner concrete on our foundation and some other brick work. He did a terrific job. Very nice to deal with. Punctual and affordable. I would definitely call him again.

arundel in Toronto
arundel in Toronto

Basment masonry repair

A section of the brick foundation in my basement needed repair, as well as some tuckpointing, parging, filling in a window with concrete blocks, and repairing a crack in the floor. I contacted Steve and he promptly came to my house to give a quote. Right away he was able to identify everything that needed to be done so I didn't need to go through my list. That gave me confidence Steve would be a good choice. A few days later, Steve started the work and was very efficient, thorough and tidy. Steve takes pride in his work... even in this unfinished area in my basement that I use for storage and where the furnace is, he finished it off like it would be seen by everybody coming into my house. I appreciated the attention to detail! Steve's price was fair and reasonable. I would hire him again without hesitation!

mike from Scarborough
mike from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Kitchen and Flooring

Steve was very Professional ,honest and the workmanship was outstanding.He delivered on what he promised and on time,a quality thats rearly seen in trades today.Quality work at competitive prices.I would highly recommend his company. Mike I

Terry in Toronto
Terry in Toronto

Masonry (Bricks, Foundation walls, Blocks, Stone)

For our own Custom Home build in North Toronto Steve was contracted to install foundation walls, brick walls and custom stone work. Steve is a hands on professional, delivering excellent results. He is meticulous and takes pride in his work. After he finished the foundation and block work I asked him to return to build a custom fieldstone entrance.
His professional results are reflected in his positive and responsive customer service - he cares.
Thanks Steve we look forward to you supporting us again soon.

More about Mason Restoration

24 years in business & specializing in....
door/window repositioning & fill-ins

- Carpentry
- Tile Installation
- Window/Door Installation
- Trim Installation

Worked in the distillery district for 10 plus years.