Mason Restoration

Reviews for Mason Restoration

Michaela in Ajax
Michaela in Ajax
7 reviews Ajax, ON

Brick reinforcement and tuck pointing

Steve responded to my request immediately and came by to price the job. A couple of broken bricks had to be replaced and he did an amazing job finding a close match. His son Tyler did an amazing job reinforcing the bricks by inserting steel rods and then tuck pointing. He even went as far as to protect my flower bed while working above it! I am very pleased with the quality of their work, their professionalism, and the fact that they cleaned up the site upon work completion! Thank you!

Robert in Oshawa
Robert in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Exterior Window Sill Repair

Steve priced the job and then sent his son to do the repair.
He was on time, worked steady in the hot sun for the entire morning and cleaned up the work area after he finished. He did a great job!
I would definitely recommend this company.

Steve in Scarborough
Steve in Scarborough

Leak repair

I had 2 leaks at the back of the house - one over a window and one over a door. I had Steve take a look and I immediately liked his approach. Other companies had quoted on "quickie" repairs which I felt didn't address the issue, whereas Steve right away wanted to get to the heart of the issue.

Once he and his team began work, they found several unforseen issues behind the brick. They were very professional about the issues and addressed them without any worries on my part. They were quick, clean and above all, did fantastic work. You can't even tell where they had to replace brick.

These gentlemen recieve my hghest recommendation.

Michael from Oshawa
Michael from Oshawa
6 reviews Oshawa, ON

Repair of Pointing in Brick Work

Steve came by on a Saturday morning to take a look at the scope of our work. We have a pretty old house and the compound between the bricks had really fallen out in some parts. While he was looking around he noticed a portion of brick above our window was cracked and was fixed incorrectly prior. When he came to do the work he showed up on time both days, and made sure to leave the area around the house clean every day. Steve and his team definitely take pride in the job they do, Steve had me come out and walk around the house with him each day to make sure I was satisfied with the work. The house looks great now and we have already recommended Steve to our neighbour and one of our friends.

Roncy Guy - Toronto, ON
Roncy Guy - Toronto, ON

Masonry

imagejpeg_5[1].jpg Mason Restoration
647 773 0998
Scarborough
M1B1W5

Steve and his son helped me re-brick a basement doorway after we made a new exterior walkout from the basement.

Their work was solid and they were able to recycle the stronger old bricks I had sitting around so it would look consistent.

Steve was kind enough to hang a door for me and also evaluate the rest of the house and give me some pointers on what I should do to upkeep the brick and gave me a few DIY projects that I can do myself, never angling to do more work that he thought I could manage.

I appreciated the honesty and would recommend him to friends and family.

Lisa from Toronto
Lisa from Toronto
6 reviews North York, ON

Parging

Steve and his son did an excellent job parging the side wall of our house this past fall. They even helped us parge a spot on the front of the house at the last minute. They were both pleasant to deal with. We would recommend them.

Jordan-blue
Jordan-blue

Exterior Wall In-fill

Steve did an exterior wall in-fill for us as we had an exterior side door that we wanted to close up. The job was done fast and the workmanship was excellent. It was great working with Steve, he keeps in contact and is very knowledgeable and professional. Couldn't be happier!

Robert in Ajax
Robert in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

parging,waterproofing and concrete slab

imagejpeg_5[1].jpg Mason Restoration
647 773 0998
Scarborough
M1B1W5

From the first meeting to discuss the work to be done, I was impressed by Steve and his honesty to his profession. He kindly provided a very reasonable quotation for digging out the back foundation of the house, parging then applying blue skin over the new parging. Next Steve and his son Tyler proceeded to lay the form work and rebar for a large concrete pad. When the concrete had set, Steve came back with Tyler and removed the form work,touched up any imperfections in the concrete work and then cleaned up the yard thoroughly. My wife and I were very impressed in the way Steve and Tyler did their work, without any disruption to our daily routines. Highly recommended and would consider for future masonry work.

Brad from Pickering
Brad from Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Stone Stairs - Mortar Joints Repaired

Because the stone staircase at the front of our house was very expensive to put in I was concerned about hiring just anyone to do the job. I searched HomeStars for Masonry Repairs and looked for the 2014 HomeStars Best Company Award Winner, I found Mason Restoration. Steve came to my house within 2 days and assured me that he could complete the job to my satisfaction. I am thrilled with the way it turned out, Steve was able to match the original colour of the mortar and left the job site clean. I would highly recommend Steve & Mason Restoration to anyone in need of masonry repair.

Thank YOU, Brad! Thank you for your business. Steve.

Mike
Mike

Stone arch repair

From the beginning of the job I found Steve to be very professional and efficient. He explained my options and offered a very competitive quote. The work was done on time and on budget. The stone work looks great and was done very well. Steve and Tyler worked professionally and cleaned the site extensively when finished. I would highly recommend them to anyone I know

Thank YOU, Mike. Steve

More about Mason Restoration

24 years in business & specializing in....
door/window repositioning & fill-ins

- Carpentry
- Tile Installation
- Window/Door Installation
- Trim Installation

Worked in the distillery district for 10 plus years.