Mason Restoration

Best of 2015 winnerBest of 2015winner

Reviews for Mason Restoration

Raj K in Toronto
Raj K in Toronto

To replace the bricks on the back wall due to water damage and replact the stepping stone ( lime stone)going to the patio

As Steve promised, he and his crew did a wonderful job in a timely fashion.We are very happy with his finish and all looks good. He replaced the vent on the back wall too.
Thanks Steve.

Very welcome, Raj!

Frank in Toronto
Frank in Toronto

mason restoration

Steve and crew came quickly, worked fast, did a great job and cleaned up mess of damaged bricks at front stairs of house. Would only use them again. Thanks to all of them.

Wonderful! Thank YOU, Frank!

Ramona  in Pickering
Ramona in Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Foundation repair and brick replacement

Steve and his team repair my foundation and replace broken bricks.
When I arrived in my driveway I thought I was in the wrong driveway because Steve and his team did an amazing job, I highly recommend Mason Restoration.

Thank YOU, Ramoma! It was a pleasure working with you!

Kathryn  in Toronto
Kathryn in Toronto

Brick repair and replace basement window

I uncovered a basement window that had loose and missing bricks. Water was able to come into my basement and had caused drywall to go moldy. Steve came and explained what needed to be done and gave me an estimate. I was panicky because it was in the foundation of my home, he was calming and easy to deal with. He was very knowledgeable and efficient and did a great job fixing my bricks! It looks amazing! So happy I chose Steve to fix my window! Photos are before and after!

Thanks Kathryn! It was my pleasure!

Kimberley in Oshawa
Kimberley in Oshawa
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

Foundation repair and parge

From my very first phone call to completion of the job every encounter was pleasant, respectful, informative, and honest. I was truly pleased with how quickly I got a telephone response and a home visit to provide a quote. I was very pleased with my quote and decided to go ahead with the job. The total turnaround time from my call to job completion was under a month. Steve and Tyler are both terrific as well as their workman, James. I will definitely contact Steve again for further jobs and will be recommending them highly to my friends.

Thank YOU, Kimberley! It was my pleasure... Steve

steve from Ajax
steve from Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Repointing and more.

Steve and his team replaced the wooden arch over the garage, removed the brick from the entry steps, leveled the ground, replaced the original brick and did all the minor repointing around the house.

I was very happy with Steve and his team, and what I felt was more than a reasonable price for the work completed. I will definitely call upon Mason Restoration again if I need brickwork to be done.

Thank you, Steve!

Derek C in Toronto
Derek C in Toronto

Brick restoration over garage & Repoint

I found Steve on line and when I read reviews (Great) I decided to give him a try. He showed up on time and was very down to earth and friendly. He gave me a fair price and did an excellent job straightening brick over garage and repairing other cracks in failing mortar. He did all and more to make my home pretty again! Way to go Steve and Steve! I will recommend him and Mason Restorations to all my friends. Top Notch!

Thanks Derek!

Joe
Joe

Masonry repairs

Steve inspected and discussed the scope of the work and provided a fair quote in advance. Curtious. Clean. I asked for Steve to perform the work but his son actually did it. Minor issue with drip edge work on window sill. Overall good work and no hastles.

Thanks Joe!

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Exterior Parging

Steve and his son were excellent workers and did a fantastic job fixing our exterior foundation and parging. They were also very accommodating when we asked last minute to have faux stonework removed from our front steps, and recovered. I would recommend his work to anyone.

More about Mason Restoration

24 years in business & specializing in....
door/window repositioning & fill-ins

- Carpentry
- Tile Installation
- Window/Door Installation
- Trim Installation

Worked in the distillery district for 10 plus years.