Mason Restoration

Reviews for Mason Restoration

Irv in Toronto
Irv in Toronto

Bricking in a window in an older Semi-Detached House

They did great job of matching the older bricks and properly framing the the wall. Very clean work. Arrived on time and did as expected. Very satisfied with the work overall.

thanks irv it was a pleasure doing business with you

tenaciousten97 in Toronto
tenaciousten97 in Toronto

Brick Damage

I had very damaged brick in the back of my townhouse, I had many contractors come and turn the job down as there was no direct access to the back yard. The obstacle was that they would have to come across two backyards to get to mine in order to complete the job. Steve came looked at the job looked at the obstacle that was a head of him and agreed to do the job within a reasonable time frame. It was a challenging job as there was no direct access to my home and the height of the townhome was an issue too as that required more equipment that they had to rally over two fences. My neighbors were so kind in allowing them to use their backyard as a path for Steve and his workers they too played a huge part in this accomplishment.

thanks it was a pleasure doing business with you and your mother

a_eagles in Vaughan
a_eagles in Vaughan

Brick and parging repair

Brick column at front of house beside garage door was damaged when a delivery car crashed into it. Resulted in 6 cracked bricks, damage to the mortar, trim caulking and garage door frame and the parging. Due to the age of the house Steve was unable to match color of new bricks purchased so instead he removed the same number of bricks from an inconspicuous area of the house replacing them with the new bricks and then replaced the damaged bricks that now matched the front area. Job was done professionally and Steve and his crew were a pleasure to deal with.

thank you so much for your time and business.

Louise in Oshawa
Louise in Oshawa
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Chimney and Foundation work

This is the second time I have used Steve's company. He and his team are a pleasure to work with.
Their work is solid and meticulous. They do not rush or skimp, they make sure it's not only fixed but also looks great. Very fine workmanship.
Steve gives you a quote and that is the amount you will pay.
Will definitely use them again.
You guys rock.
Anita

Thank YOU, Anita!!!

Raj K in Toronto
Raj K in Toronto

To replace the bricks on the back wall due to water damage and replact the stepping stone ( lime stone)going to the patio

As Steve promised, he and his crew did a wonderful job in a timely fashion.We are very happy with his finish and all looks good. He replaced the vent on the back wall too.
Thanks Steve.

Very welcome, Raj!

Frank in Toronto
Frank in Toronto

mason restoration

Steve and crew came quickly, worked fast, did a great job and cleaned up mess of damaged bricks at front stairs of house. Would only use them again. Thanks to all of them.

Wonderful! Thank YOU, Frank!

Ramona  in Pickering
Ramona in Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Foundation repair and brick replacement

Steve and his team repair my foundation and replace broken bricks.
When I arrived in my driveway I thought I was in the wrong driveway because Steve and his team did an amazing job, I highly recommend Mason Restoration.

Thank YOU, Ramoma! It was a pleasure working with you!

Kathryn  in Toronto
Kathryn in Toronto

Brick repair and replace basement window

I uncovered a basement window that had loose and missing bricks. Water was able to come into my basement and had caused drywall to go moldy. Steve came and explained what needed to be done and gave me an estimate. I was panicky because it was in the foundation of my home, he was calming and easy to deal with. He was very knowledgeable and efficient and did a great job fixing my bricks! It looks amazing! So happy I chose Steve to fix my window! Photos are before and after!

Thanks Kathryn! It was my pleasure!

Kimberley in Oshawa
Kimberley in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Foundation repair and parge

From my very first phone call to completion of the job every encounter was pleasant, respectful, informative, and honest. I was truly pleased with how quickly I got a telephone response and a home visit to provide a quote. I was very pleased with my quote and decided to go ahead with the job. The total turnaround time from my call to job completion was under a month. Steve and Tyler are both terrific as well as their workman, James. I will definitely contact Steve again for further jobs and will be recommending them highly to my friends.

Thank YOU, Kimberley! It was my pleasure... Steve

More about Mason Restoration

24 years in business & specializing in....
door/window repositioning & fill-ins

- Carpentry
- Tile Installation
- Window/Door Installation
- Trim Installation

Worked in the distillery district for 10 plus years.