Icy Reno Waterproofing

Reviews for Icy Reno Waterproofing

Alex Balikoev
Alex Balikoev

Waterproofing, foundation work, drain

Igor and his crew worked on my house last year. They did waterproofing, installed new drains, did foundation and concrete work. I am extremely happy with their services. A very professional crew who knows what they are doing and are doing it well. People you can trust (which is rare in this industry). Thank you guys! Alex

Thank you for your kind words. It has been a pleasure.
Best, ICYReno-waterproofing team in Toronto

Ben
Ben

Emergency foundation work

With the thaw and rain we had flooding in our basement and our insurance company dropped the ball. We needed work done ASAP. I found IcyReno through a Homestars search and called Igor who was able to visit my property almost instantly. He assessed the problem, advised on a solution, and scheduled his team to be onsite the next morning.
At 8 AM sharp, his team showed up and were professional, courteous, and meticulous in their work. The final result is beyond my expectations and Igor even helped us get the majority of our money back through a municipal refund.
I highly recommend IcyReno and can't thank them enough for all their work!

Thank you for your business with us. ICYReno-waterproofing team in Toronto

Patrick B in Etobicoke
Patrick B in Etobicoke

Waterproofing

I noticed water coming into my basement and right away I started looking for contractors in toronto. Found icyreno called them and they sent a technician immediately. He was experienced and knowledgeable in the topic so I went with them to do the work. Everything was done professionally on time and budget, the problem went away and I am extremely happy, call icyreno if you have any water issues in your basement.

We appreciate your business with us. Best, ICYReno-waterproofing team in Toronto

Sump pump + inside waterproofing

Started noticing a lot of dampness over the years in my cold room celar, eventually I started noticing patches of water when it was raining a lot. I was recommended icyreno by my friend, contacted Igor and they sent a technician over right away. He proposed something that no one else did, an inside waterproofing and a sump pump. Since the room is unused the look doesn’t matter if it’s going to save us money. I had icyreno do the work and they even got me a $2,150 government rebate for installing the sump pump, which was neat, they were professional and clean. Definitely will recommend to others

Thank you for this glowing review. Also, thank you for recommendations to other potential clients. The ICYReno-Waterproofing Team in Toronto

Andrew Spietz  in Etobicoke
Andrew Spietz in Etobicoke

Waterproofing

This was my first project on my home in Toronto, I noticed small patches of water on my concrete floor and turns out it was from a crack in my foundation wall. Right away I searched for contractors that specialize in waterproofing and found ICYReno waterproofing. They sent a technician to my house (Nazar), he came on time and was educated in the problem and proposed a solution, and gave me an estimate for the work. Everything made sense and the price was lower than the competition so I contracted icyreno to do the work. The crew was professional, they showed up on time, prepared the work area and got straight to it. They knew what they were doing and they were experienced. After the job was complete they cleaned the work area and it looked as if nothing was done. I’m beyond satisfied with the quality of work I received for the price, I will definitely recommend ICYReno waterproofing to anyone who is having issues with water in their basement. 10/10

Thank you for using our company and your positive review. Best, ICYReno-waterproofing team in Toronto

Meg in Toronto
Meg in Toronto

Basement Walkout

All of my interactions with Igor were great right from the beginning. I have dealt with many contractors who have been condescending and have spoken to me as though I don't know anything about my own house. I did not experience any of this from Igor. His team showed up on time, cleaned up each day and were always very respectful. The final cost matched the quote and the walkout looks great!

Thank you Meg for your positive feedback, and your recommendations. Best, ICYReno-Waterproofing team in Toronto

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

external basement reseal

We had water in our basement after heavy spring rain, a freeze, and a resulting very high water table. Several contractors agreed that the house needed re-sealing after likely never having been done since original construction in the ‘60’s. ICY gave an informative and very competitive quote. The job was to seal 3 sides of a semi-detached house (about 90 feet). Work started in September and took 5 days total. Although they did not include all the steps that some companies did (e.g. they hand-scraped the walls to find cracks to seal rather than power-washing the entire wall), they did a thorough job – digging, scraping and sealing with hydraulic cement, sealant on the whole wall, plastic cover, dimpleboard, removing old weeping tiles and installing new, other connections where needed. The two-person team dug by hand and had a good work discipline. Each day they dug, worked, and re-filled as much as they could complete in one day, including all clean-up. They worked so well that our neighbour (who had done his several years before) remarked repeatedly on how quiet and tidy they were. We were there and could see the work as it progressed and were entirely happy with it. When we had questions, the team lead, Nazar, who was on-site only a couple of times, was always immediately available by phone. We were a little concerned to learn at the beginning that the crew did not speak much English, but over the course of the job they were friendly, and as responsive as possible to our questions, and there was good communication between them and Nazar. We didn’t feel there was any impact of this on the quality of the job. We highly recommend this company.

Thank you for using our services and taking the time to write this review. It was nice to work for you. ICYReno-Waterproofing Team in Toronro

Chris Watkins in Etobicoke
Chris Watkins in Etobicoke

Waterproofing

I would just like to take a minute and thank ICYReno Waterproofing for doing such an outstanding job on my home in Etobicoke. I started noticing small amounts of water in the basement, so I took off the drywall and noticed a crack in my foundation wall. Immediately I went on google and searched for waterproofing contractors. I found icyreno and gave them a call. Right away they sent their technician Nazar to provide me with an estimate. He experienced in the waterproofing business and explained to me the solution to the problem. I decided that they were the right people for the job and hired them to fix the foundation crack.

The crew that worked on the job was great, they were experienced and knew exactly what to do. They prepared the job area and preserved all my plants outside. They were very clean and professional.

I would recommend icyreno waterproofing to anyone experiencing similar issues to mine. I had a great experience with this company.

Thank you Chris for your review. We appreciate your recommendation to others as well. ICYReno-waterproofing team in Toronto

downtownhomeowner
downtownhomeowner

Toronto Bungalow Underpinning

We have a 100+ year old bungalow in downtown Toronto that we wanted to underpin and waterproof, so that we could finish the basement to gain more living space. We did our due diligence in finding a company to complete the work, and after meeting with 6 or 7 companies, and getting comparative quotes, we decided that ICY Reno Waterproofing was the best fit for us.

After meeting with Igor a couple of times to review the project and finalize the scope, we felt very comfortable and confident that we had selected the right company for our home. Igor was extremely knowledgeable and provided us with great insight in to the process. Throughout the project he was very communicative and gave us options, along with good advice on how to deal with some challenges specific to our house. On top of this, he referred us to other contractors and contacts of his that we needed to complete work that was outside of his scope.

Igor and his team worked very hard and always went above and beyond to make sure the job was done right. Igor is fantastic to deal with and truly cares about the quality of work.

We would highly recommend ICY Reno Waterproofing if you’re considering any underpinning and waterproofing work for your basement.

Thank you Igor and the ICY team!

We appreciate your business with us as well as your positive feedback. Best, ICYReno-waterproofing team in Toronto

Ben E in Etobicoke
Ben E in Etobicoke

Foundation waterproofing and sump pump

I had an excellent experience working with Nazar. He came to my house on the same day I called, he gave me a competitive quote, explained the work in enough detail that I was confident in his competency. The work was performed professionally. Nazar gave me great advice about a rebate program that saved me money. Nazar was also very helpful in diagnosing some of the other water issues I was having in my basement. I will definitely be calling ICY waterproofing for my future waterproofing projects.

We want to thank you as well,as it was a pleasure to help you. Best, ICYReno-waterproofing team in Toronto

More about Icy Reno Waterproofing

"CALL - 647 454 6600" ICY Reno Waterproofing is a local waterproofing and foundation contractor serving Toronto and GTA Area. Our goal is to design and build our projects for you in a professional and timely manner. We make sure our work doesn't interfere with your lifestyle and gets done well and fast. We will get your basement work done right! We specialize in Interior & Exterior Basement Waterproofing, Basement Underpinning and Basement lowering