ICY Reno Waterproofing

Reviews for ICY Reno Waterproofing

Jenny in Etobicoke
Jenny in Etobicoke

Waterproofing

ICY Reno is a team full of professionals who are always willing to help! They were able to communicate with us politely and respectfully. With the amount of work that needed to be done around the basement, they were able to do a high quality work and remain positive throughout the process. Igor and his team are experts at their job, no joke! They know what they are doing. They work efficiently and in a timely manner. ICY Reno is highly recommended to people who experience any problems in the basement that needs to be resolved quickly and efficiently!

Thank you for using our company and your positive review. Best, ICYReno-waterproofing team in Toronto

Viktor in Etobicoke
Viktor in Etobicoke

Water proofed basement

I had water damage in my basement last year during the heavy rains so I decided to have my basement completely water proofed. The crew responsible for this were very professional and worked around my schedule and my two unfriendly dogs. There was no issues with how the work turned out and it was conpletely to spec. Nazar was in charge of the team and was a pleasure dealing with. Highly recommend Nazar and his specific team. They had good rapport with each other.

We want to thank you as well,as it was a pleasure to help you. Best, ICYReno-waterproofing team in Toronto

Stephen in San Francisco
Stephen in San Francisco

Waterproofing

After a heavy rainfall water started coming into my basement. I live in Downtown Toronto and I was recommended ICYReno Waterproofing by a friend of mine who used them for a Waterproofing job. I called them right away and they send over a technician to my house. Nazar was educated in the field of work, he found and showed us a crack in the foundation wall where water was coming out from. He then advised us on the work that needs to be done, the time it would take to do and explained us the whole scope of work. Since their customer service was excellent and they were informative we decided that they were the right contractor for the job.

When the crews arrived they prepared and secured the work area and got straight to the work. When I say I have never seen anyone work like them I'm not over exaggerating, it was like clock work. Quick, professional, efficient, they really saw the job from start to finish before even starting to dig.

I would highly recommend ICYReno Waterproofing to anyone looking to do foundation work in their basement or have water problems. They are real professionals and experts.

Thank you for you positive response. We were really glad to have you as a customer. Best, ICYReno-waterproofing team in Toronto

jordan in Toronto
jordan in Toronto

Basement reno

This being the first reno I have done since I've have owned the home. All you hear about renovations is that it can be a nightmare. The reno included the basement being lowered 3 feet to give me nearly 10 feet of clearance. You can imagine what a mess that night be. I am more than impressed. I thought it would turn out a extra space I solemly used. Not the case lol, you can't get me out if it. First offI have never seen such tidy work. I mean not even a speck on the neighbors property. Talk about courteous they exchanged numbers with my surrounding neighbors to keep direct contact for questions or complaints. I trust them completely as I left them my home while away and at work
They ritually called me with progress updates. These guys are machines, non stop. I personally tipped each member of they crew and thanked them. MAN CAVE LESSON #1: HIRE ICY RENO!

We appreciate your business with us. Best, ICYReno-waterproofing team in Toronto

Tyler from Toronto
Tyler from Toronto

Basement Underpinning

We hired ICY to underpin our basement in April 2018 and this was easily my best renovation experience to date. Igor was very organized, fair, and easy to communicate with. He always promptly responded to my calls and was patient and clear in explaining the process and answering my questions. I always trusted his advice and felt that he was advising me with my best interest in mind. Igor also did a great job of managing and coordinating the project with minimal disruption and effort for us.

We were also very happy with the quality of the work. Igor's approach to underpinning was very thoughtful and safe and his crew did an excellent job with the work. To this point, the city inspector commented on the quality of the work a couple of times and we never had any problems with any of the inspections (a process that Igor managed super efficiently). The job was also completed according to the original timeline.

In addition to the high quality of the work and the overall experience, ICY was also very well priced. I requested about 6 different quotes and ICY actually came in towards the more affordable end of the spectrum.

I would 100% recommend ICY for anyone thinking of underpinning their basement and have already recommended them to friends and family.

Gord-o
Gord-o

Excellent

IcyReno is everything you could hope for: Prompt reply, good ideas, a team of great workers, problem-solving on the fly, and the job was done well in just one day. Highly recommended.

Thank you for your positive feedback and recommendation. Best, ICYReno-waterproofing team in Toronto

Waterproofing

I live downtown Toronto, I started noticing water marks on my basement floor and I was recommended IcyReno Waterproofing through a family friend. The owner Igor came by and located the problem, turns out my foundation wall was cracked. The job they did was excellent. The workers were well trained and skilled in their trade. The quality of the work was also excellent. I will recommend IcyReno to anyone looking to get a waterproofing job done to their home.

Thank you for your interest in our company and your kind words. Best, ICYReno-waterproofing team in Toronto

Jamie in Toronto
Jamie in Toronto

Foundation Waterproofing

Igor and his crew did a first class job in waterproofing my foundation. They were prompt, efficient, and hardworking and completed the job in the agreed upon 3 days and also installed a sump pump. Igor also completed the form that would have the government reimburse me for the cost of the sump pump and weeping tile. It was a pleasant surprise. Excellent value for service, and I note that each day they cleaned up the job site extremely well and left the property in a very condition. I would highly recommend ICY to everyone.

Jamie, thank you for your positive feedback, it was a pleasure to work with you. Best, ICYReno-waterproofing team in Toronto

Underpinning basement

I am a professional in the industry and i hired ICY after looking at other contractors to underpin my basement. His crew came when they said and his crew worked very every day and very clean very efficient like a military operation. They were done in 1 month which we thought was very good. I do not hesitate to reccommend ICY.

Patrick
Patrick

Basement Waterproofing and Basement Lowering

We have asked a couple of quotes and finally picked Igor's company to do the job because of his prompt response, very clear communciation and good review even with big amount of projects he did. Igor's team did great job as he promised and They proved my choice is right. Igor is knowleagble with what he is doing and with detailed explaination if he can not do it. Really impressive with his fast response and showing up on time. You know he is alway there and will back to you even after the job has been finished for a long time. Will recommemd his company to my friends.

Thank you Patrik for your positive feedback, and your recommendations. Best, ICYReno-Waterproofing team in Toronto

More about ICY Reno Waterproofing

"CALL - 647 454 6600" ICY Reno Waterproofing is a local waterproofing and foundation contractor serving Toronto and GTA Area. Our goal is to design and build our projects for you in a professional and timely manner. We make sure our work doesn't interfere with your lifestyle and gets done well and fast. We will get your basement work done right! We specialize in Interior & Exterior Basement Waterproofing, Basement Underpinning and Basement lowering