Icy Reno Waterproofing

Icy Reno Waterproofing

Best of 2019 winner 3 timesBest of 2019winner 3 times

Reviews for Icy Reno Waterproofing

My basement still leaks

Igor and his were nice to work with, but my basement still leaks. When I first contacted him, I asked him to assess what needed to be done and he recommended an inside waterproofing job, which he completed. However, water still comes through the window well. I called him about it and he said he'd be happy to install additional proper drainage outside for a mere $1,200. And yet, that wasn't what he recommended initially - he suggested the costlier option. When I asked for a better price, given that he had guaranteed me a waterproof basement, he declined to do so. Disappointing.

Exterior/Interior Waterproofing & Sump Pump Installation

Igor and his team were great to work with. At the end of each day everything was made safe and a good clean-up took place, which was needed with two small children in and around the house. The completed work was clean and looked great. We would definitely recommend Icy Reno Waterproofing, we actually already did and a friend is using them for a similar project. Thanks again.

Thank you for your positive feedback on our service. It was a pleasure working with you. Best, ICYReno-Waterproofing team in Toronto

scott in Toronto
scott in Toronto

Excavation, underpinning and foundation for addition, in floor heating install

Igor and his team were fantastic. These guys are pros. We had our East York semi underpinned and the foundation extended to accommodate an addition on the back of our home. We also got them to do our in floor heating install. I was impressed by all aspects of working with Icy Reno. They were fast, punctual, fair, worked well with my other contractor and kept the job site clean. Recommended with no hesitation.

Thank you for using our company and your positive review. Best, ICYReno-waterproofing team in Toronto

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Basement underpinning, expansion and waterproofing

We don't know the total value of our basement renovation because our contractor used Icy to do our basement and paid them. We highly recommend this company. They were there every morning and got a very large underpinning and basement expansion job done very quickly. They really know what they are doing and are very professional. They also provided help installing major beams on our main floor.

Hi. Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review. The IcyReno-Waterproofing Team in Toronto

Siegi Holland
Siegi Holland

Outside Waterproofing

We had several quotes for external waterproofing at the side of our house and we chose Icy Reno.. They were on time,knowledgeable and hard working And took pictures along the way to confirm what they had said they were going to do got done. They were highly recommended by our next door neighbour and we are very happy we chose them. Peace of mind is invaluable!
Thanks to Nazar and his team of professionals!

Dyniss in Toronto
Dyniss in Toronto

Neat

Nazar, Igor, and the 3-person crew did a neat waterproofing job around 3 sides of my house. Nazar in the original visit / estimation offered the most conservative recommendations to waterproof (i.e. not every inch and option required work) versus the other 4 companies I had visit / estimate -- which I appreciated. The crew fully cleaned up their work each day across 4 days. Thank you to the ICY Reno team.

Thank you for this glowing review. Also, thank you for recommendations to other potential clients. The ICYReno-Waterproofing Team in Toronto

Dave in Etobicoke
Dave in Etobicoke

Waterproofing

I noticed a pool of water in my basement near the wall, I called a plumber to take a look (maybe a pipe cracked) he opened up the wall and turns out my foundation had a crack which was letting in all the water. Found icyreno on Google, gave them a call and they sent a technician to my house right away. He proposed an easy solution by digging outside and fixing the crack from the outside, everything made sense so I decided to get the work done by icyreno. Everything was great, the job took one day, everyone showed up on time, workers did a great job and cleaned up after themselves, overall great experience with icyreno, will refer them in the future.

Thank you for your review and your recommendations. Best, ICYReno-waterproofing team in Toronto

Leak in Basement

Basement Leak Repair
Apologies to Igor for the late review as I don't typically submit them but in appreciation of Igor's work I will. I recently faced the prospect of a costly repair for a leak in my basement. I had multiple quotes all which appeared to confirm this. I called Igor and he provided options that were reasonably priced and would effectively fix the problem. His work was finished promptly and was top quality. Igor's "customer first" attitude in my situation was extremely appreciated. I would unhesitatingly use Igor again and I highly recommend him.

Backyard walkout and waterproofing

We purchased a house last January with a deteriorating back walkout. With all of the rain last summer we sprung a leak and had significant water in the basement. After meeting with 4 similar companies we picked ICY to build the walkout and waterproof the back walls. Candidly, we trusted Nazar more than the other companies we met because of his extensive knowledge of our project - he even drove us to an existing site around the corner the first time we met him to show us their work. It took about 7 months to break ground due to delays in getting a city permit, but once started the project took almost exactly 2 weeks just as Nazar said it would & came out exactly as promised.

Andrew Mcintire in Etobicoke
Andrew Mcintire in Etobicoke

Waterproofing

I found a crack on the interior of my basement foundation wall, didn't investigate further, about 6 months later when there were lots of rain storms I noticed water coming through the crack. Found icyreno online on homestars and gave them a call, they sent a technician to my house who had a very simple solution so I went with them. The guys arrived on time prepared the work area with tarps and excavated the crack by hand, fixed it up and backfilled all in one day, I was satisfied with the work and will call them back in the future

We appreciate your business with us. Best, ICYReno-waterproofing team in Toronto

More about Icy Reno Waterproofing

"CALL - 647 454 6600" ICY Reno Waterproofing is a local waterproofing and foundation contractor serving Toronto and GTA Area. Our goal is to design and build our projects for you in a professional and timely manner. We make sure our work doesn't interfere with your lifestyle and gets done well and fast. We will get your basement work done right! We specialize in Interior & Exterior Basement Waterproofing, Basement Underpinning and Basement lowering