Carlos Renovation & Flooring

Basement Renovation
MISSISSAUGA ON L5J4A2
HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in Mississauga  >  Carlos Renovation & Flooring

Reviews for Carlos Renovation & Flooring

Diana Gooding from Toronto
Diana Gooding from Toronto

Various jobs in my houe

I have been working with Carlos since 2008, he has always done a good job, he is reliable, trust-able and patient.

He made a wonderful job on my kitchen cabinets, my washroom, my floors, etc... I recommend him, I am sure he will made a great job in your house.

Cristina Caldas in Mississauga
Cristina Caldas in Mississauga
1 review MISSISSAUGA, ON

Basement Renovation

Carlos Renovation & Flooring
416-819-5880
MISSISSAUGA
L5J4A2

They did my complete basement renovation beautifull wahsroom, tiling, shower, framing, drywall, sanding, painting, relocated the lundry and finish in the schedule. Reasonable rate, fast, reliable and finish in the schedule.

Looking for Basement Renovation pros in Mississauga?