Jeff and his team did a good job on the proper grading on the south side of our house in 2013, so we had him back for a full gut and redo of our back yard. Our yard had 3-4 inches of river rock and shale on the entire perimeter of the yard, 2 trees planted in strange places (one in front of another), and a pond (surrounded by even more shale rock) that was much too large for the size of the yard. We had Jeff and his team remove the trees & pond (we gave away the rock ourselves), removed the existing weed infested grass, and removed the existing very small patio. In it's place, went new grass to about 60% of the back yard, and the other 40% was a full width - fence to fence - quality stone patio with a proper set of steps from the back door. While it was a significant investment for us, we are very happy with the end result, and got 2 good months to enjoy it this year, and for many years to come. Jeff's team may not be the cheapest out there, but I can say he does good, solid, quality work. His team is also friendly and hard working.