Knight Doors And Windows

Jim  from Edmonton
Jim from Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Garage door panel replacement

From the initial contact they were fast, efficient, all the way through completion of the repair. The crew called the morning of to confirm and they finished early and under budget. Very happy with the company and workmanship.

Rhondi from Fort Saskatchewan
Rhondi from Fort Saskatchewan
3 reviews Fort Saskatchewan, AB

Garage door installation

We hired this company to replace our garage door and door opener. We liked the professionalism and that they were on time. We would recommend this company to people. They cleaned up after themselves and removed the old door as well.

M from Edmonton
M from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

garage door

The guy that came to do the installation did not know how to installthe garage door and did what he thought was right. He ended up doing what he thought was right, and it wasn't. The company had to get someone else to come and fix everything that was wrong with the installation. At the end, everything was done, but not without issues.

Maxime thank you for your business and the review. This gives us a opportunity to show our potential customers how we handle things the odd time when things do wrong.
Yes we did have issues with your installation. I would like the public reading this to have a few more details as what we did to rectify the issues as customer service is our ultimate goal.
Maxime hired us to do an installation of the Wayne Dalton door and TorqueMaster hardware, which was supplied with his garage package ( not supplied by Knight Door Services )
I hired CK Overhead door, a sub-contractor that had moved here from Ft. McMurray who assured me that he had experience installing Wayne Dalton doors. Because he had experience with this type of hardware system I accepted the job.
After the installation was completed, there without expressed concerns, or any consultation with Knight Door Services, Maxime modified the installation on his own. This modification caused the door to jam up and damaged the top section of the door.
I personally came out to site to inspect the installation and the damage, Knight Door Services offered to replace the 2 damaged sections and fix the installation issues. At that time, we fixed the issues so Maxime would have operational door while we waited for the replacement product. To ensure that all 4 sections would match I elected to order a completely new door and replaced it as soon as it was available.
I used my regular Knight Door Services contractor, which I have 100% confidence in and has been with me for over 3 years, to replace the door. After a review of this incident, we no longer use CK Overhead Door. ( Not to be mixed up with the local company with a similar name)
Every company in business can an issue, it is how we respond that makes the difference. Knight Door Services values and appreciates our customers and any feedback provided; we put a high priority on ensuring their full satisfaction.

Tina
Tina
3 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Garage door

We just replace are garage door , the customer service was excellent , the technician installing was professional and very friendly .
Our new garage door is quiet , and the hardware added looks great.

More about Knight Doors And Windows

Knight Door Services, sells, installs and services garage doors and garage door operators in Edmonton and surrounding area. With over 20 years of experience in the garage door industry, Knight Door Services will ensure you get the right garage door and garage door opener for your home, or as we ...