HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Oshawa  >  Plumbing Medic

Reviews for Plumbing Medic

sandy.mcallister45
sandy.mcallister45

P-trap repairs.

Kevin arrived as promised and looked at the issue. He went to a supplier and picked up the parts he needed then came back and did the repair.
Kevin was pleasant and professional.
Cathy, with whom I spoke to on the phone was pleasant and professional as well.
I would call Plumbing Medic in an instant if I had another plumbing issue. And I am grateful to find a company of such yours that seems to have high standards!

Hi Sandy
Thank you for the kind words and for choosing plumbing Medic

nbriggs
nbriggs
1 review Beaverton, ON

new sump pump

Prompt service to an rather urgent need . Good explanation of what was required to resolve the issue.

Once again glad we could help thanks for the review

Heather
Heather
1 review Orillia, ON

Replace sewage ejector pump for downstairs bathroom

Replaced the pump, brought the PVC pipes up to code, installed new shut-off valve. All work was done quickly, with very little mess or fuss! Guys were friendly and professional. The overall cost was a fraction of what I expected to pay - and far less than I've paid in the past for having pumps replaced! Wonderful service, would highly recommend!!!

Thanks Heather I'm glad we where able to help appreciate the review

Joel k.
Joel k.

Main drain blockage

I had plumbing medic come in to finish a job another plumber wasn't able to get right. They found our problem fast and fixed it with little effort. They took the time to explain every step to us and even replaced some smaller parts of our toilet at no additional cost to us. Very professional and friendly service. If we have any plumbing work done in the future, plumbing medic will be our first call!

I'm glad we could help Joel

Thanks for using our services

R
R
1 review Blackstock, ON

Leaking soaker tub filler and hand held hose replacement

These folks were great. Even called in advance that they were running late due to an emergency repair. And called again when they were on the way. Tech was polite and very savy. In and out in 45 minutes. Not only are they now in my home support file, but I would highly recommend them. Their competition couldn't be bothered to even call us back as we called around looking for help.

So glad we could help

postroad
postroad
1 review Reaboro, ON

Toilet repair

Job was done quickly....area was cleaned up completely...and the job was explained to me

Thank you we appreciate your business glad we could help

Larry O.
Larry O.
1 review Georgina, ON

Replace toilet drain/outlet ring and tie down bolts which were broken causing the fixture to be unstable.

Workers arrived on time. Very courteous men. Old toilet ring had to be cut off prior to installing the new one. I'm glad we hired them because they had all the right tools to effectively and efficiently do the job. Start to finish it took them approximately 1 hr. and 40 min., whereas it would have taken me much longer and perhaps not succeeded either.

Thanks folks we are glad we could help you out

Bathtub pipe replacement

Had a bathtub that was leaking due to a eroded copper pipe.
Kevin was very professional and friendly, was able to find the root problem and made it work without having to rip out my ceiling to do so.
A+!

Glad we could help

G. T.
G. T.
1 review Kawartha Lakes, ON

Repair to a leaky faucet in kitchen.

Plumbing medic arrived within time specified, assessed that a new cartridge was needed and gave a quote. He sourced a local supplier, went and picked up the part and returned to complete the repair. He also fixed the shut off valves under the sink, which we had been unable to turn. We were impressed with his friendly, courteous manner and his workmanship. The final bill was exactly as quoted and Plumbing Medic will be our first call for any future repairs or upgrades.

I'm half we where able to help and keep the costs as expected thank you for calling us

More about Plumbing Medic

Plumbing Medic is a family owned and operated business with a distinct approach. Run by husband and wife team Kevin and Lianne, we make sure our family approach translates into all aspects of our business, including who we hire! We don’t believe in high pressure sales or having our plumbers work on commission, so we hire talented tradespeople who enjoy solving plumbing problems and appreciate our model of upfront pricing.
***
You want someone who gives you honest answers to your questions and honest solutions to your plumbing problem. And that’s exactly what we do. Whether you need emergency plumbing services or help installing a new toilet or sink, Plumbing Medic will give you the honest service you’re looking for.
***
Honesty is our policy at Plumbing Medic. We give our customers upfront pricing so there are no unnecessary extras added to your bill. Our employees do not work on a commission so you will never be pressured to buy something you don’t want. Plumbing Medic’s uniformed technicians will guide you through your repair from start to finish. If we encounter an unexpected problem, we will inform you before proceeding further.
***
What do we do? I like to say that we can look after your plumbing from tank to tap – or sewer, depending on where you live.
***
After we’ve made the repairs and you’ve got your basement and backyard back to normal, if you decide that you need a luxurious spa-like bathroom, we are also happy to create one for you.

Service Areas are: