Wee Travel

Review for Wee Travel

Sarah
Sarah

Bed Rail Rental

Wee Travel were excellent to deal with from start to finish. We had a really last minute rental request for our trip to Victoria and Vancouver and they were more than accommodating. The idea behind this service is amazing! Who wants to travel with all the heavy, cumbersome gear you need with a baby. I was additionally thrilled that they showed amazing customer service and have reasonable rates. I don't know of any other companies doing this, but even if there were I'd stick with Wee Travel because I know I can depend on them!

Looking for Furniture Rental pros in Vancouver?