Lemieux Renovation & Property Development

General Contractors
SCARBOROUGH ON M1R 2W5
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Scarborough  >  Lemieux Renovation & Property Development

Reviews for Lemieux Renovation & Property Development

john groff in

After a serious fire in a Toronto home, our customer was extremely particular and insisted the home be professionally returned to pre-loss. No detail was left unnoticed and I entrusted Peter to complete the entire project professionally to the satisfaction of the homeowner and the insurance company. A very challenging project handled well and on time.

Thanks for your vote of support on this project. We aim to exceed our clients expectations and keep them happy.

Tony  from North York

Peter was a referral from the third party "the Reno Coach" company. We ended up choosing Peter from 3 recommended short listed suppliers from that consultant. Peter helped us to do a new basement/bedroom addition, a new deck, and upstairs bedroom/bathroom renovation. I would have no issues recommending Peter to do a renovation because he is easy to work with, honest, reasonably priced, flexible, listens well, and does his best to fix any issue you bring up. As most of you know that’s not easy to find in the reno industry. Renos are convoluted and come with easy parts, difficult parts, mistakes, changes, third-party trades, and other issues. Peter has a high IQ, high EQ, and works through all of that until you are satisfied.

LaboratorySounds in Toronto

Peter helped my out with a renovation of the entire exterior of my previous home before sale. He did stucco on the entire home as well as a composite floating deck, two other interlock patios, all windows and doors, sidewalks, fences lines, and more. He was always attentive and fair. I had some warranty issues with the installed doors and he was great at helping deal with the problem even though it was a year later. I am currently working with Peter on another full house renovation.

Thanks for the feedback, we always like to ensure any issues from our suppliers are dealt with as quickly as possible.

Shanti Chadha in Newmarket

In the renovation World if you want to see "Sun in the Clouds"it is this company.
A professionally efficient company which is result oriented beyond Client's expectations.They stand by for their workmanship without question and judgement. Having zealously done our family home to our entire satisfaction is exemplary.In the past 20
years we have felt with many a small and big size renovators with disappointment.But with Peter be it
advise,pricing,choice and quality of material,after completion service and above all availability is a call away.
We are convinced there may not be an alternate to, "Peter's Lemieux"in its field.Give him your project and relax

Thanks for your vote of confidence. Let me know when your ready for your next project.

caterina

I have used Peter on multiple projects. He is professional, reliable and returns your calls every time. If there is ever a problem, he will deal with it, always to your satisfaction. I would definitely recommend him, and I have.

Thank you for your review, its always a pleasure working with you.
Peter

Susan Greenberg from Toronto

I have already referred Peter to my niece. His work is exceptional, and his workmen are well qualified. He was able to work within our budget, finding ways to proce a very elegant bathroom on a tight budget.
He was always available returning calls promptly. I would definitely use
Peter in the future

Richelle Wheeler from Toronto

We have a bungalow in the city that was very out dated and not very accommodating to today's needs. We took down a structure wall, new flooring, new baseboards, new doors, new windows, new bathroom, new kitchen, new insulation and new electrical. Peter came and was prepared, organized and very professional. He did drawings, budgets and made sure I stayed within my budget well still getting the house of my dreams. He supplied, designers, vendors and even cost comparisons well still getting high end finishes. His crew where all very polite and courteous even when I asked them to wait until the baby woke up to start working. I highly recommend Peter. Not only was the job done correctly, on budget and professionally handled. He even came after we moved back in and adjusted or fixed anything we weren't 100% about until we where 100% happy. You will not go wrong in hiring Peter Lemieux.

Gina from Toronto

Our 90-year-old home needed some serious renovation. We interviewed a number of contractors before eventually selecting Lemieux Renovations. We're glad we did. We had to move out for 6 weeks, but visited often to find the work progressing on time and on budget, the workplace clean and the neighbors undistressed by noise and clutter. We would not hesitate to use Peter Lemieux's services again... in fact, we have when we later had all new windows installed. He even came by personally on Father's Day to help us with a plumbing emergency.

Andrea from Toronto

Peter has done several projects in our house over the years. He is very knowledgeable and does excellent work. He also has very good trades people that work with him, so all work is completed to a very high standard. I would definitely recommend Lemieux Renovation.

Mark from North York
1 review North York, ON

Peter renovated our kitchen and I trusted them enough to go away on vacation for part of the reno and leave his crew to work on it. They were friendly, answered my questions, made important suggestions and the results exceeded our expectations. I really appreciated his highly detailed estimate which enabled me to see the exact cost of each part of the renovation allowing me to modify the design to meet our budget and needs. I even had him help out with a bathroom renovation the next year. I can highly recommend his work.

More about Lemieux Renovation & Property Development

With your input a proposal complete with drawings will be presented to you quickly and efficiently.
Upon acceptance of the professionally prepared proposal you will be personally led by owner Peter Lemieux through the selection process of your fixtures, tile, cabinets, lighting, paint and accessories such as towel bars and mirrors. From start to finish your input is valued and implemented, it is your home and you are the boss, the Lemieux Renovation and Kitchen professional renovators work for you.

We aren’t happy until you are happy.

General Contractors
Designer washrooms, kitchens and laundry rooms at affordable prices. With over 25 years of combined experience serving Toronto, Lemieux Renovation and Property Development knows the renovation industry inside and out. Owner Peter Lemieux a licensed and experiebnced Contractor, has completed hundreds of bathrooms, kitchens and basement renovations from start to finish. From simple toilet, faucet or countertop replacements to full bathroom, laundry room and kitchen renovations one call or e-mail gets you an experienced Contractor with the skills and experience that will arrive at your home to assess your needs and lead you through renovation process.
Complete General Contracting Services Kitchens Bathrooms Whole House Renovations Additions Hardwood flooring kitchen cabinetry, Tiling Granite Countertops
2003