Tom The Handyman

Beverly in Cambridge
Beverly in Cambridge
1 review Waterloo, ON

Bathroom, Bedroom and Spare Room Renovation

Tom was awesome, completing the work efficiently; he returned phone calls and was prompt to begin the work. I would recommend him highly ... he finished a job of plumbing and carpentry that another person started and walked away from so that I could place my home on the market. Tom was knowledgeable, fair with his price, and a pleasure to work with.

Derek in Etobicoke
Derek in Etobicoke
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Replace Faucet

I am a landlord and Tom was able to help me with a faucet issue I was experiencing in one of my units. He coordinated with the tenant and provided the fix promptly. I would work with Tom again.

kaitlin.pagett
kaitlin.pagett
4 reviews Kitchener, ON

Fixed window locks, plumbing issues and door!

Tom came out to my home recently and fix multiple things in my home. First off he was clean, friendly and made me feel comfortable! He fixed our bathroom door, the toilet was running,cleared the drains, replaced the bathroom faucets, and fixed the locks on our windows! He did it in a timely manner and everything has ran great since.

If you want quality call tom!