West End Windows And Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Ottawa ON K2S 2H1

Review for West End Windows And Doors

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Lucky that I found this company

I wanted to have my 11 old wood windows replaced with new highest energy efficient windows, before the Ontario Green retrofit being slashed by newly elected Ford government. I contact five contractors and ask them for quotations and references. In the end I decided to use West End Windows and Doors, as the sales person (maybe the boss too) Renaud, provided everything I needed: top quality windows, competitive price, a list of references, government rebate, quick order and installation within 3 months...

The installation took two days. I was really happy with the work done by one of the installers -Dominique and his work partner who did the aluminum clad outside. They were efficient. They tided the site when the job completed

What a big difference, after my house got all the new windows installed. Since the start of this winter, even in the coldest days, I hardly have seen any condensation on my new windows.

I had shared my experience with some of my relatives. They are now intend to use the company for their home improvement project

Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Stittsville?