Mana Construction Inc.

Bathroom Renovation
1406 prince john circle
HomeStars  >  Bathroom Renovation in Mississauga  >  Mana Construction Inc.

Reviews for Mana Construction Inc.

CMC

Professional, courteous,and reliable. Cleaned up every day. Job came in on time/on schedule/within budget - couldn't ask for more!

We enjoyed working for you guys very much and look forward to see you again.

Have a great 2018,

HomeStars in Toronto

I employed Mana Construction to renovate a home completely. The contract included finishing the unfinished basement with the construction of one bedroom, one toilet, recreation hall and laundry room. The contract also included flooring, electrical panel, internal layout modification, staircase, pot lights, dry walls, bathroom on main floor, painting, a deck in the backyard etc.

I am very satisfied with their work. Mark is a thorough professional and a gentleman. He is very accommodative and keeps his word. Bahram is a very pleasant person with a broad smile on his face. He is also a thorough professional. Together they form a very good team. They finished the contract in time though I added some work to the original scope of work. They also completed the work within the budget and very good workmanship.

I would definitely employ them for my next project and would strongly recommend them.

We are very happy for having some of the best human beings as clients. Dealing with great people makes the job so much more fun. I promise I will work on my smile!

Looking forward to work for you again.

Have a great 2018,

Alex
1 review Burlington, ON

Wonderful job done by Mark and his team!!! Strong recommended. Fair price, good job!!! I will come to you guys for my kitchen next year!!

It certainly was great working for you and meeting you guys. The best part of all our projects is when we transform a client into a long term friend!
Looking forward to coming back and doing that kitchen for you!

Thanks for being awesome,

Helen Grant from Mississauga

An easy transition working with Mana
Construction Their work ethics are professional,
Responsible, dedicated, and always on time
Complete satisfaction. It would appear no job is too small for them!!! I am so satisfied with regard to their workmanship!!! Mark endeavored to make a chaotic workload go completely smooth.

Hi Helen, I hope you are enjoying the summer and have lots of vacations planed out for the rest of it. I was a very fun project we did for you and we would come back to do more at a heart beat!
Stay cool and have a glass of wine handy!!

Daw

I had Mana Construction work on my home previously and when it was time to renovate my kitchen there was no doubt who I was going to hire. Their prices are very reasonable and their work is superb. I particularly appreciated the design advice, their main goal was to make the project look perfect instead of making a quick buck. I have many other projects ongoing in my home and there is no one else I would trust my home to.

Returning clients are the best. They become part of the family with their own special rates, service and care. I can't say enough that I'm really grateful to have the best clients I could ask for.
We always enjoyed working for you guys and hope to see you soon.

pp

Mark and his team completely gutted our master bathroom and executed a flawless remodel. I worked closely with Mark to manage all delivery of materials to meets his timelines in order to complete the remodel in record time. Mark is very professional and easy to work with. He respects his clients, their timelines and understands the disruptive nature of renos. His team always cleaned and tarped areas to limit the mess everyday. Since that remodel, we also brought him back to redo our family room ceiling and built out a beautiful modern fireplace and built in cabinets.

I must say I have some of the best people on the planet as customers. It is blessing to work for great clients whom appreciate quality workmanship. That pushes us to deliver better work every time we start!

thank you R. and P.

The very first time we met with Mark, We already started trusting him as he was very thorough in providing quotation. We hired Mana Constructions - Mark to do bathroom renovations in our home as he was very honest, reliable and dependable and the team was very timely and has an excellent quality of workmanship paying attention to every detail. Everything was done seamlessly. Also, He was respectful of our home. We will certainly have him back for any future home renovations project and would highly recommend him and his team.

Thank you very much Mr. V and Mrs. M it was a pleasure working at your lovely home and for sure we are looking forward to do wonderful work in your new home as well.

good luck house hunting,
Mark.

Saqib M.

Professional guys, the quality of work is unquestionable, went beyond the scope of work. The work was done very quickly, regardless of the weather conditions. Great job guys!

Thank you Fernando, we enjoyed working with you and hopefully we do more projects for you in the near future.

Pauline Nash

This is the second time we have contracted Mana Construction to do renovations in our home. Mark is very honest, reliable and he has an excellent quality of workmanship paying attention to every detail. He was respectful of our home. All floors were covered and the area was left clean and dust free at the end of the day. We will certainly have him back for another renovation in the future.

Hi Pauline and Larry, thank you very much for the kind words. I must say that great people deserve great service.We enjoyed working in your home and love to do more projects for you.

Mark+Negar

Dirker in Oakville

Mark and his team created a wonderful master bathroom and bedroom retreat. and did the job within the quoted time frame and budget. They not only listened our ideas, but also made alternative suggestions which were more cost effective. We were so pleased with the level of professionalism and honesty of this company that we hired them to do another job shortly after.

Hi Clair, I hope this message finds you well. Long time no see !! I have been on a work trip abroad and gotback few months ago. Thank you for the kind words on this website and please let me know if I can help you with any projects you mayhave.

Have a great time,
Mark

More about Mana Construction Inc.

Mana Construction - Exceptional work from an established and qualified construction firm! We are determined to create a showpiece out of every construction project that you have. We also guaranteed the best rate possible for the great quality workmanship that we can offer. Please feel free to contact us to get more details on the deals that we have.
complete home remodeling
Custome Kitchen Remodeling
Bathrooms
Basements
We are licensed and insured business. We offer warranty on all our construction projects.