Mana Construction Inc.

Bathroom Renovation
1406 prince john circle
HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in Mississauga  >  Mana Construction Inc.

Reviews for Mana Construction Inc.

Andrea from Oakville
Andrea from Oakville

Basement bathroom, basement window millwork

Mana Construction Inc.
905 464 7979
Mississauga
L5L 5P7

Mark is such an excellent contractor. He is a guy who really cares about doing the job right and making sure the customer is satisfied. He came to our basement project with the task of finishing our new bathroom. He provided us with beautiful tilework in the tub enclosure and installed the sink and toilet and all the faucets etc. to create a finished bathroom. A few days after the work was complete, I noticed the grout had dried with uneven colouration. When I let him know, he apologized, came back promptly, removed the grout and re-did it to my satisfaction. These days, that is a level of service you don't always get. Mark also custom built a few finishing touches for us that we could not buy off the shelf, demonstrating both his creativity and perfectionism.

When I saw the quality of Mark's work in our new bathroom, I decided to also hire him to complete the millwork/trim around the basement windows as well as some non-standard door frames, which were somewhat challenging installations, but the results are immaculate. I could not be happier.

In addition, Mark is wonderful to have in your home. He is very careful to drape everywhere to minimize dust, cut outside as much as possible, protect floors with plastic, and generally treat your home with great respect. He is also very nice and respectful and has a fun sense of humour. He may not be the cheapest, but if you care more about quality, he will meet and exceed your expectations and go the extra mile to make sure you are happy with his work. I will definitely call him back for our next major reno and will recommend him to others without hesitation.

I do believe that I have the most wonderful clients ever! Andrea you have been one of the best ones! Personable, respectful and positive! I was amazed to know that you have managed doing so much work around your house bu yourself and Im so happy to have small contribution.
Say hello to Alexandra, Julie for me please! We look forward to working for you again in the near future!

Have an amazing summer,

Peri
Peri
1 review Burlington, ON

Backyard deck

We had a deck made in our backyard by Mana contracting and we cannot be happier with the results. Mark was very professional and friendly from the moment we got in touch with him to get a quote. Mark and Byrom were very accommodating with our requests and they went above and beyond to make sure that everything was done right and in a timely manner. We had absolutely no issues with timelines, in fact we were very happy when the job was done a couple of days ahead of schedule.

All in all, our experience with this company has been a very positive one and we will not hesitate to recommend it to our family and friends. We will definitely get in touch with Mark for our future contracting needs.

Thank you Mark and Byrom for making our backyard look great!

One of the best families we have worked for! Peri, Abdullah and the "smile king" Leo; looking forward to doing more projects for and your friends!
Our congratulations to your family for the wedding, I'm sure it will be amazing!

Enjoy the summer,

Geetha in Mississauga
Geetha in Mississauga

Bathroom Renovation

Mark and Byrom renovated the bathrooms in my house. We were hesitant first as Mark doesn't have a big brand like home depot and others. Lots of people on homestars say we will give you 10% discount if you give us 10 rating. so i was really worried to trust the reviews. But we decided to give a try, so we started with our basement bathroom.

Mark did an amazing job, worth every cent we paid him. We liked his work so much, we started our master bedroom renovation in 3 weeks and we loved his work. He may not have a brand but i can tell you he knows his job. He is a fantastic guy to work with and he does an amazing job. He will guide you about the latest trends and designs if you come up with something stupid, he works with what you give him and he makes sure customer is satisfied with his work. He is a funny guy and you will enjoy working with him.

I have not written this review for a discount or for any other reasons. He deserves to be known out there for his commendable work, hence writing this review.

Hi Geetha and Ashuk, thank you very much for the kind words and Im glad to know that you enjoyed using our service. We certainly had fun doing the two projects for you. You guys were polite, fun and easy to work with.
Enjoy the summer with Lia ( your little angel) and Ashuk.

JasonR
JasonR

New raised cedar deck

Mark and Keith did an amazing job replacing the rotting, grey deck that was attached to the house when we bought it. They replaced it quickly, and were fast, professional and friendly in the process. They did the job at a fair price, and I was appreciative of how thoroughly they cleaned up afterward.

I would not hesitate to recommend Mana Construction's services to anyone - if every contractor operated the way Mark does, shopping the industry would be far less stressful for consumers than it is today.

Jason, we sure enjoyed working for you. Your happy and positive face gave us extra energy to do what we love. Im sure you will enjoy it this summer with family and friends.
Thank you for the kind words and we sure have no hesitation to come back and do more projects for you in the near future.

Have a great summer,

CMC
CMC

Kitchen/Dining Room Renovation

Professional, courteous,and reliable. Cleaned up every day. Job came in on time/on schedule/within budget - couldn't ask for more!

We enjoyed working for you guys very much and look forward to see you again.

Have a great 2018,

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Complete renovation of a home

I employed Mana Construction to renovate a home completely. The contract included finishing the unfinished basement with the construction of one bedroom, one toilet, recreation hall and laundry room. The contract also included flooring, electrical panel, internal layout modification, staircase, pot lights, dry walls, bathroom on main floor, painting, a deck in the backyard etc.

I am very satisfied with their work. Mark is a thorough professional and a gentleman. He is very accommodative and keeps his word. Bahram is a very pleasant person with a broad smile on his face. He is also a thorough professional. Together they form a very good team. They finished the contract in time though I added some work to the original scope of work. They also completed the work within the budget and very good workmanship.

I would definitely employ them for my next project and would strongly recommend them.

We are very happy for having some of the best human beings as clients. Dealing with great people makes the job so much more fun. I promise I will work on my smile!

Looking forward to work for you again.

Have a great 2018,

Alex
Alex
1 review Burlington, ON

Painting, washroom renovation

Wonderful job done by Mark and his team!!! Strong recommended. Fair price, good job!!! I will come to you guys for my kitchen next year!!

It certainly was great working for you and meeting you guys. The best part of all our projects is when we transform a client into a long term friend!
Looking forward to coming back and doing that kitchen for you!

Thanks for being awesome,

Helen Grant from Mississauga
Helen Grant from Mississauga

replace kitchen floor and bathroom vanity

An easy transition working with Mana
Construction Their work ethics are professional,
Responsible, dedicated, and always on time
Complete satisfaction. It would appear no job is too small for them!!! I am so satisfied with regard to their workmanship!!! Mark endeavored to make a chaotic workload go completely smooth.

Hi Helen, I hope you are enjoying the summer and have lots of vacations planed out for the rest of it. I was a very fun project we did for you and we would come back to do more at a heart beat!
Stay cool and have a glass of wine handy!!

Daw
Daw

Kitchen and flooring

I had Mana Construction work on my home previously and when it was time to renovate my kitchen there was no doubt who I was going to hire. Their prices are very reasonable and their work is superb. I particularly appreciated the design advice, their main goal was to make the project look perfect instead of making a quick buck. I have many other projects ongoing in my home and there is no one else I would trust my home to.

Returning clients are the best. They become part of the family with their own special rates, service and care. I can't say enough that I'm really grateful to have the best clients I could ask for.
We always enjoyed working for you guys and hope to see you soon.

pp
pp

Remodel of master bathroom

Mark and his team completely gutted our master bathroom and executed a flawless remodel. I worked closely with Mark to manage all delivery of materials to meets his timelines in order to complete the remodel in record time. Mark is very professional and easy to work with. He respects his clients, their timelines and understands the disruptive nature of renos. His team always cleaned and tarped areas to limit the mess everyday. Since that remodel, we also brought him back to redo our family room ceiling and built out a beautiful modern fireplace and built in cabinets.

I must say I have some of the best people on the planet as customers. It is blessing to work for great clients whom appreciate quality workmanship. That pushes us to deliver better work every time we start!

thank you R. and P.

More about Mana Construction Inc.

Mana Construction - Exceptional work from an established and qualified construction firm! We are determined to create a showpiece out of every construction project that you have. We also guaranteed the best rate possible for the great quality workmanship that we can offer. Please feel free to contact us to get more details on the deals that we have.
complete home remodeling
Custome Kitchen Remodeling
Bathrooms
Basements
We are licensed and insured business. We offer warranty on all our construction projects.