Ashland Paving Ltd.

Paving Contractors
Concord ON L4K1K1
HomeStars  >  Paving Contractors in Concord  >  Ashland Paving Ltd.

Reviews for Ashland Paving Ltd.

Zdenka Richtrova in San Francisco
1 review Rosemère, PQ

We are doing in our condo at1350 and 1360 York Mills rd. the garage repairs and Ashland is doing the paving. They done the 1360 year before and will be doing 1350.this summer. Immediately they mess up there was this big blob so they had to cut large area about 30 x30 feet out and re pave it. We already have holes and cracks 10+ feet long. When I told them they did a terrible job the boss told me to have nice day. We pay$ 3000000 for this project and thy not finished yet and what they done so far is already falling apart. We have big patch ,holes and cracks. This is a new project but our parking lot looks like it was paved 10 years ago . This simply is a company that does not do a good quality job. STAY AWAY!!!

Dan from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

I'm a first home buyer, who did not know anything about the municipal law in my area. I called these guys to do the work on my front yard legally, with a contract signed by both sides. Turned out they just wanted to pave my whole front yard with concrete to get the most money out of my pocket. After the municipal officer came down to tell me I must keep 75% of my soft land in front of my house, I called these guys to be told that they will charge me more money to get it out and I had to wait for their call without any scheduling. Please beware of these guys, they will trick you if you don't know the law, especially the head guy named Tony.