Ryman Landscaping

Rebecca in EDMONTON
Rebecca in EDMONTON
1 review EDMONTON, AB

Final grade

I hired Ryman Landscaping to do our final grade on our lots. However, the final grade did not pass and when we asked Ryman to come back to fix it he asked for more money because he said the rain had washed all the soil away and that it wasn’t his fault. Ryman did initially guarantee his work, but did not honor his word. He also gave us the option of getting $200 back, which we accepted but it took several weeks before I received the money back.

Even before we received the report back from the city, I was not happy with the service Ryman Landscaping provided us. On one side of our house the topsoil was not rolled or compacted down. I asked him to come back to fix it, but he didn’t show up. He also did not provide me with a receipt that I requested.