Mattresses
Exclusively By Appointment Only Toronto ON M5R 1G2
HomeStars  >  Mattresses in Mississauga  >  Designer Deals Inc.

Reviews for Designer Deals Inc.

11 reviews Burlington, ON

vacuum purchase

So I bought a vacuum from Designer Deals about 10 months ago. When I bought the vacuum, the extending handle was faulty and they replaces it straight away. About a week ago, the new handle broke and when I called Samsung, they said it would cost about $125 to replace it/ I called David and he got me a new one straight away.... AMAZING customer service, will definitely always call if I think of anything I might need in the future!!

H & D, Homeowners from Pickering
H & D, Homeowners from Pickering
4 reviews Pickering, ON

Over the range Microwave

M5R 1G2

We purchased an over the range microwave from Dave. It was a damaged box but the microwave was new and still had the plastic on it! A great deal and Dave was helpful and patient as I asked questions over the phone before picking it up. Would definitely recommend Designer Deals!

Brian  from Etobicoke
Brian from Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Purchased a Lawn mower

I purchased a lawn mower from Mike and his brother last summer. It was an awesome deal and he was great to deal with and very helpful. The lawn mower was in perfect condition.

11 reviews Burlington, ON

vacuum

I bought a vacuum cleaner from Dave and Designer Deals and when there was a problem, they went out of their way to fix it, brining me a new part to make things right....

Statick in Willowdale
Statick in Willowdale

Mattress

M5R 1G2

I purchased a Kingsdown Mattress from David, and he was extremely helpful in procuring the mattress with little notice, and arranged delivery quickly and without issues. The mattress is perfect and was a great price! I recommend them highly for excellent value and service in the GTA area!

Mathew in Maple
Mathew in Maple

Purchased Double Bed & Spin Bike

I found this store through another website where they came highly recommended. I was shopping for a double bed set for a guest room. The prices are exceptionally good, the owner was very friendly and the items were delivered professionally when they said they would. I went in for a bed but while there I decided to also purchase a spin bike as the price was good.

I highly recommend this store if you're looking for a new, high quality bed at a substantial savings over a traditional retailer.

Rajan in Scarborough
Rajan in Scarborough
4 reviews Scarborough, ON

Bought Simmons Beautyrest

I found their ad in Kijiji and i was unable to believe that their advertised price and hence booked an appointment to visit their showroom near the airport. I met with mike and his brother and it was no pushy sales and they let me take my time unlike other mattress stores and they didn't ask me the question "Are you buying today?". They don't have a lot of mattress for you to try but they do have a dozen branded mattress on the floor like simmons, Searsopedic, sealy, Bearns& foster, Kingsdown etc. Every mattress i tried felt very good because i think they made their selection not on availability but based on best sellers. I chose to go with Simmons and bought it the same day(!!!) and they offered to deliver it the next day. I think the next day delivery is simply impossible(with anyone including big box stores) unless you are lucky and you happen to live on the delivery route.
They matched the box very close to the same colour as the mattress.

Now the magic happens. Mattress got delivered and set up. Mike and his brother take the payment and leave. I am not a day sleeper at all. I just lay down on the mattress and somehow closed my eyes and realized i am dozing off. I got out of the bed and felt money well spent!! Thanks mike it was and still is a good experience.

Sangsur in Brampton
Sangsur in Brampton
1 review BRAMPTON, ON

Simmons Queen Mattress

M5R 1G2

We have recently bought a queens size mattress from Mike. The Customer service was great. We are very happy about the product. Price was really great and reasonable. Overall, their service is fantastic.

More about Designer Deals Inc.

We are a liquidation company focused on selling well respected brands of home furnishings, indoor and outdoor tools and small appliances (vacuums, counter-top and over the range microwaves, window and portable air conditions), mattresses, exercise equiptment and more. Our unbeatable prices, knowledgeable staff and appointment only concept makes us truly ...
Looking for Mattresses pros in Mississauga?