Household Refrigeration & Appliance Service

Reviews for Household Refrigeration & Appliance Service

MS from Calgary
MS from Calgary

Dishwasher fix

You won’t find a better guy to help with your appliances fixes! Tiernan has fixed my fridge twice and was just in to fix the water valve on my dishwasher. He is always timely and professional, explains the problem & fix, and will make recommendations to improve appliance performance. Very reasonable rates too.

Jennifer Kirby
Jennifer Kirby

Fridge repair

Tiernan fixed the problem in my fridge quickly and efficiently. I had called another company a few months ago to fix the same problem, but apparently it was never fixed.

In any event, Tiernan was a pleasure to work with and I would definitely call him again. Thanks so much!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Fridge Repair

Our fridge stopped working and we returned from a long weekend to get the bad news. Tiernan returned my call and worked with my schedule to come and fix our fridge. He was helpful and so efficient. In an out in no time and I felt more knowledgable about our appliance after his service call. Excellent service and will definitely call him again if the need arises.

Lynn in Calgary
Lynn in Calgary

Fridge not working.

Tiernan arrived on time, saw what part needed replacing, called a supplier to make sure it was available, gave me a quote then left to get the part. He rearranged his time so he could fix the fridge the same day and be done in time for me to get to my dentist appointment in the afternoon. This guy is the BEST!!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Stove Repair

Tiernan fixed my broken stove a couple of days ago... This is the second time I use his service, very knowledgeable, professional and friendly. He finished the job in no time. I would definitely recommend Household Refrigeration & Appliance Service.

Ken  in Calgary
Ken in Calgary

Refrigerator repair

Ice kept building in the bottom of the Kitchen aid bottom mount refrigerator and would leak onto the floor about once every two weeks. Found Household repair on Home stars, Tiernan was called told me on the phone the approximate cost. Booked a time he was prompt and fixed the problem quickly and at the stated price. I was extremely satisfied and would recommend Household refrigeration and Appliance service to anyone.

D.A. Byford  in Calgary
D.A. Byford in Calgary

Great service - efficient , reliable and fair pricing and good advice . Very easy to deal with and excellent customer service . Highly recommend .

Tiernan fixed our oven - broken glass and broken igniter . He was recommended by another friend. Very upfront about estimated cost and very quick service and response . Visit was just as expected - no surprises . Excellent customer service and so happy to have my oven working again . Saved a lot of money vs buying a new one. Friendly and informative as well :). Highly recommended .

MandahSteel in Calgary
MandahSteel in Calgary

Fridge Repair - Not Cooling

Our double door fridge wasn't staying cold, and Tiernan promptly came out the same day I called him to look at it (which seems to be very rare after calling around). Unfortunately the faulty wiring in the door could not be repaired, as the part was unavailable, but Tiernan let me know about this and gave me some tips on what I could try to fix it myself before defaulting to buying a new refrigerator. I feel like I was treated extremely fairly and wasn't given the run-around that he could fix something that could not be fixed in reality. Stand-up guy and a great experience. I would call him again in a heartbeat. Thank you!

Mary, Calgary, AB in Calgary
Mary, Calgary, AB in Calgary

Refridgerator repair

I had a small bar fridge that needed repair last year and Tiernan did an excellent job, fast, efficient and reasonable price for the repair.
We called again a few weeks ago, our main fridge had a leak. Tiernan was kind enough to come over within 20 minutes to help solve the leak problem even though he would not be able to fix the warrantied part.

Tiernan kindly dismantled the area needed and provided the diagnosis from which we could order the correct part from the dealer. He spent more than 1 hour and did not charge for the call. He said he did not repair it, therefore did not charge. I am impressed. Above and beyond excellent ! Thank-you Tiernan.

Janine B in Calgary
Janine B in Calgary

Happy customer

Prompt, friendly service. Always happy with Tiernan's work! He has serviced several appliances for me - work is great and prices are fair. I would recommend Household Refrigeration and appliance service to others.

More about Household Refrigeration & Appliance Service

Household Refrigeration & Appliance Service offers domestic appliance repair - fridge, stove, washer, dryer, dishwasher repairs