Household Refrigeration & Appliance Service

Reviews for Household Refrigeration & Appliance Service

Susanne maxwell in Calgary
Susanne maxwell in Calgary

Refrigerator

Teiran was very prompt, fit me in to his schedule on the morning I called and was very professional in his service with a clear description along the way of what he was finding and what my options would be. Highly recommend.

The Morris' in Calgary
The Morris' in Calgary

Fridge Repair

Tiernan Bohan was referred to us by a co-worker. They had had good experience with him, and I am happy to report we did as well. He was quick to return my initial message; listened to my description of the problem; based on that suggested we did not need to buy a new fridge, but could quite simply and cost-effectively fix our current fridge; and then was to our home the next morning with needed repair part in hand. Within 20 minutes our fridge was working good as new. It is a pleasure to find that "good, honest" repairmen still exist.

More about Household Refrigeration & Appliance Service

Household Refrigeration & Appliance Service offers domestic appliance repair - fridge, stove, washer, dryer, dishwasher repairs

Appliance Repair
Kenmore, Maytag, Frigidaire, General Electric (Samsung), Ropur, Kitchenaid, Whirlpool, and many more (Inglis, Norge, Bosch, Jenn Air, Kitchen Aid, Magic Chef, Thermador, Viking, Dacor, Admiral, Crosley, Hotpoint, Givson, Amana, Moffat, Subzero, White Westinghouse, Ultraline, Caloric, Kelvinator, etc)